JJ ArtPhotographer Male Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
My Website: http://www.raveneyes.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/raveneyes
Mayhem # 278
This is the all new and distinctly separate artistic portfolio of James Jackson
I'm primarily a fashion and catalog photographer... that is what pays my bills and puts food in my stomach. I started this whole photography thing with a view to producing work of an artistic nature however, and I do... when I have free time... work on a couple of projects that speak directly to the need of some people to be creative.
I don't do my art projects for pay, and so I also will not have a budget to pay you if you'd like to be in them. My art projects are just for the chance to have artistic expression and do with my chosen medium what I know I can do best.
If you're interested in my style, and you have your own ideas as far as concept or direction, please feel free to visit my fashion portfolio here: http://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=22443
If you're interested in working with me for one of my artistic projects here's a list of things I'm looking for/need and am working on:
- Motion nudes: Several examples in my current portfolio. Usually requires only you, some nice shoes, and an hour or so of your time
- Dance: an interpretation on dance - comfort with nudity and a familiarity with a specific type of dance/martial art/sport and it's history required
- A commentary on religion
- Geometry: a project to use the nude form to create geometric designs
- Accident waiting to happen
- Opposites: Alt vs. Glam - Fat vs. Skinny - etc...
- Exploration of self knowledge
- Exploration of self image: What we do to create our self image, what we go through, what we choose to live with
Also working with new models for The List:
~ The List of Veteran Photographers dedicated to helping New Models build their portfolios. ~
The is a list of approved pro & semi-pro photographers who have agreed to dedicate at least one day each month to indiscriminately help newbie models in their regions develop their portfolios.
So if you're a new model and you live within striking distance of Philadelphia contact me and mention the list!
Forum threads of note:
-I'm trying to keep a list of important forum threads on both my profiles... here's what I have so far:
Studio Resource threads
Pro Advice - Model likeness rights releases #000
Pro Advice - What should I charge? #001
Pro Advice - I want a cd of every image shot #002
Cafe Loftus CC - April/May '06 - Figure Study
Drizzle - December '05 - Landscape and Portrait
Queue - October '05 - Landscape and Portrait
L'Hexagone - August '05 - Landscape
Cafe Loftus - July '05 - Landscape and Portrait