Morghan TaylorModel Female Atlanta, Georgia, US
Mayhem # 278931
First off I would like to introduce myself…My name is Amber Morghan Taylor and I am a model. There is nothing in life that I am more serious about than this. Some do this for the fun of it, but I do it for its feeling, its art and the fact that I dream, eat, breath and sleep modeling. I believe that everyone has to start somewhere, but at the end of the day what God has for me is already done.
I am confident which at time confused with conceit.
con•fi•dent ˈkɒn fɪ dənt - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-fi-duh nt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
1. having strong belief or full assurance; sure: confident of fulfillment.
2. sure of oneself; having no uncertainty about one's own abilities, correctness, successfulness, etc.; self-confident; bold: a confident speaker.
3. excessively bold; presumptuous.
4. Obsolete. trustful or confiding.
5. a confidant.
[Origin: 1570–80; < L confīdent- (s. of confīdéns), prp. of confīdere. See CONFIDE, -ENT ]
—Synonyms 1. certain, positive. See SURE. 2. self-reliant, assured, intrepid.
—Antonyms 2. modest, diffident.
con•ceit kənˈsit - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuh n-seet] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
1. an excessively favorable opinion of one's own ability, importance, wit, etc.
2. something that is conceived in the mind; a thought; idea: He jotted down the conceits of his idle hours.
3. imagination; fancy.
4. a fancy; whim; fanciful notion.
5. an elaborate, fanciful metaphor, esp. of a strained or far-fetched nature.
6. the use of such metaphors as a literary characteristic, esp. in poetry.
7. a fancy, purely decorative article.
8. British Dialect.
a. favorable opinion; esteem.
b. personal opinion or estimation.
9. Obsolete. the faculty of conceiving; apprehension.
–verb (used with object)
10. to flatter (esp. oneself).
11. British Dialect. to take a fancy to; have a good opinion of.
a. to imagine.
b. to conceive; apprehend.
In saying that, I am absolutely positively sure that I am meant for this industry. God does not create in vain. Being that I am 5feet & 10inches, I believe that there is nothing that I should be doing right now other than modeling.