Aligned LensPhotographer Male Miami Beach, Florida, US
My Website: Aligned LensMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/alignedlensphotography
Mayhem # 2799152
About MeProfessionalism and Perfection are what I strive for on every shoot. I am a published photographer that always tries to convey some sort of emotion in every frame.
MODELS - THIS IS FOR YOU - READ THIS TWICE!:
- Absolutely no TFP! My work is pure quality; just as you wouldn’t ask for a free products at the store, please do not ask for free work from me. I will make an exception if and only if I contact you personally and need you for a specific shoot.
- If you are interested in a shoot here is what to expect: Three looks, each look will correlate with the other allowing for a more coherent story line so that I may be more appeling for a portfolio/agency. No extreme makeup or over the top hair, unless required for the specific shoot. Some shoots will qualify for publications, in that case the amount of looks double from Three (3) to Six (6).
- Before any shoot, I will be in constant contact to make sure the shoot goes without a hitch, cancelation of a shoot will not be allowed without a 48 hour notice.
- NO DIVAS: Regardless of your resume, getting great shots depends on the model's skill at posing, the photographer's technical and creative knowledge and the working chemistry between both parties. My time is just as valuable as yours, so make sure we both use it well and are prepared.
- Cast and crew ONLY on set with the exception of one escort (No other cameras allowed on the set, no exceptions). If you’re still worried about your safety then do your homework! Check references and ask models that have worked with the photographer you are interested in shooting with.
- I am serious about the end of result, this is my passion, career, and art.
- I love models that are easy to work with, friendly and bring 100% to the shoot.
- I appreciate timely communication, clarity, and detail. Communication is the key. Please note that once a shoot is scheduled I will contact the model in the days prior to confirm. If I get no response from the model after several attempts I will CANCEL THE SHOOT. This is my policy because when I've been flaked-out on it's almost always with models that drop out of contact in the days before the shoot.
CreditsAgencies I shoot for:
Next Model Management New York
Next Model Management Miami
Elite Model Management New York
Elite Model Management Miami
Mega Model Management
New Ikon World Models Mexico
Two Model Management California
Red Models New York
Evolution Model Management
Major Models, NYC
Where to find my work:
Miami Living Magazine
Dark Beauty Magazine
K Soul Magazine
The Plan Magazine
It's About the man
Moda Latina Magazine
Miss Mundo Latina
Mercedez Bens Fashion Week official blog
Funksion official website and blog