I have many talents and passions. I am a performer of many skills. I am a model, actress, voice actress, dancer, singer, musician, martial artist, and a cosplayer (Japanese for costume-play, a nerd thing =p). I'm very easy to work with and quite innovative.
At the moment, I'm interested in only doing modeling gigs ~ print and runway. However, I'm not interested in partial nudity/nudity photography, so please don't ask. I’m fine as long as I’m covered. ^__^
I’m quite fascinated in punk/goth/sci-fi/fantasy themed work! I love doing unique and creative gigs. I’m always looking for something imaginative to do.
Fashion Designers and Photographers - I want to work and model for you! *\^____^/*
Notes of Interest:
- The costumes shown in my portfolio, I've sewn and made.
- I'm mixed, African American and Caucasian. Because of this, I have different looks, especially race. I have been mistaken for being Asian, Latino, and other ethnicities.
- No tattoos.
- I have 7 ear piercings - 3 in each ear lobe and one in my upper left ear (cartilage). These piercings can be easily taken out and covered when needed.
-A fan of Japanese animation, pop-culture, fashion, and other asian films.
-Can speak some Japanese.
Photographers that I've worked with:
- Jon Allen Rowader / Spectral Reflections
- Doug Durham/ Durham Photography / www.durhamphotography.com
- Marc Binder / ThePhotoBinder.com
- Robin Binder / ThePhotoBinder.com
- Robert of Consplayers / http://www.consplayers.com
- Lionel Lum / Usagichan.com
- Eurobeat King / Cosplay.com
- Kyle Johnson / Cosplay.com
- Sky Pirate / www.skypirate.net
Fashion Shows (Runway Modeling):
-Tonshea Yvonne Designs - Fashion Show Spring 2005
-SilkThreads Designer Collection & Diya magazine - American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) Convention 2005
-Tonshea Yvonne Designs - Powerhouse Fashion Show 2005
- Houston Community College - Reality Runway! Fashion Show, December 2006
- Matrix-Loreal USA- Hair Show (Reliant) - Fantasy Hair Model, May 2007
The Martinis - Punk-Rock Band Themed Shoot - April 2005
Motor-cycle Theme Shoot - December 2006