CelkaModel Female Springfield, Missouri, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/celka Facebook Fan Page - MORE PHOTOS HERE
Mayhem # 2841841
About Me>>>>>>>>IMPORTANT: Please, if not all else, read the disclaimers in my bio. I wish to be honest with my clients about the way I look so that no one has any unpleasant surprises! :) <<<<<<<<<
I joined this site with the intention of expanding a little bit on a possible modeling career, which includes building my portfolio by helping photographers/makeup artists/clothing designers/etc who need to as well. It was not my original intention to pursue modeling as a life-time job (since I'm planning to go to graduate school in music,) however thus far all of my photo shoots have been encouraging, and I've also recently had a successful performance at the 2013 Midwest Paul Mitchell fashion show, so perhaps it will be! As of this month I have also worked with an upcoming agency in Springfield, Boost Models. I am very thankful for all of those who have said I have a shot at the modeling business.
I am very easy-going and cooperative with those who work with me and encourage creative assignments. I like the challenge of trying to capture the photographer's vision; I will do my absolute best to give the photographer what he/she has dreamed of creating. It helps improve on my flexibility as a model, so please don't be shy when it comes to the ideas you have.
I am also honest. My stats are true to the T. I'm tired of seeing models on here who are clearly twenty pounds heavier than they say they are.
As seen from the photos on my profile, I am also a violist for those in need of a classical musician for their shoot. Furthermore, I am okay with working with other models and animals, working outdoors, and working in unusual locations. I prefer to stay out of lingerie and swimsuits - NOT that I won't do it, but the kind of look I would rather go for is clean-cut and classy, cute and creative, chic or just downright elegant. So if you need me to show some skin, prove to me that it is for your artistic vision. Primarily, fashion is about clothes, not the bodies underneath them. I will, however, make exceptions if the photographer is a darned stinkin' good one.
- NAILS: Because I am a musician, it is required that my nails are kept very short. We can always go out and purchase fake nails if necessary.
- NECK: Also because I am a musician, I have a "hickey" of sorts on my neck, which comes from hours of practicing (and placing the instrument under my neck.) Can be touched up with makeup or photoshop.
- SKIN: Being as I am still young enough to have this problem, I should point out that my chest, back and arms aren't flawless. For the most part, I do not break out a lot, however I do have some acne scars, particularly on my face and arms. It must be known that there is LITTLE TO NO RETOUCHING on the quality of my skin in my portfolio, because I like everyone to have an honest view of me!
- HAIR: Nothing's wrong with it; I'm just terrible at doing it. I can often get a friend or relative to do it for me, but if you want superb quality a pro is going to have to do it for you. (Although my mom does a pretty terrific job.)
- ESCORT: As is reasonable, my parents (bless their souls) are demanding that I bring an escort now unless we are in a crowded area. If we work together enough I may stop bringing one.
Curious about shots I'd like to do or simply ones I'd be comfortable with? Take a look at my list: "Photos that would be fun to recreate. :)" I'm pretty confident I can do any of these shots. (Pics with models of other hair colors, frames or skin tones have to be imagined with a pale blonde instead!) One thing to note is that I am very, VERY flexible (I do yoga!) and can hold poses for extraordinary periods of time, so the sky's the limit!
I prefer to be contacted through this site first.
CreditsEdward Biamonte Photography*
Photography by Dan Frisch
Photography by MikeB - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2540423****
Lost-in-the-Night - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2843357
leeann h photography - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2138873*
Wm Russell - WDR Photo - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1334730**
BenNelsonPics.com - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1623777
Royal Flush - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2226964*
AB Artistry - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1649976*
Mike Smith Photography - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2412226*
ALD Photography - https://www.facebook.com/ALD-Photography*
K Keeton Designs - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036624**
Boost Models Agency photographers - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boost-Models/409339345831835?ref=ts&fref=ts
Southwest Missouri Camera Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/swmcc/
Woods Web and Photo - https://www.facebook.com/woodswebandphoto.biz
Clear Creative Photography - https://www.facebook.com/ClearCreativePhotography*
Sarah M Photography - https://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBySarahM
Sean Tice Photography
Russell Images - https://www.facebook.com/RussellImages
* - Each one indicates how many additional times (past only one time) I have worked with the photographer.