Estefania SilvaModel Female Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal
My Website: Official Facebook PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/abaddonportugal
Mayhem # 2858160
About Me"She was about melancholy and darkness... and that made great pictures"
All 2015 planned travels/casting calls fully booked! Thank you all! Now I'm only available for shootings in Portugal or in European countries if you are ok with paying the flight costs. Sorry!
- Latex (tasteful latex shoots, designer latex, fetish fashion);
- Corset (steel boned, historical, heavy-duty).
- Former (fashion and commercial) agency signed model, under the name Estefania Silva, with five years experience (three of those as a class A fashion model);
- Former historical reenactment actress (working with the group Espada Lusitana);
- 12th – 16th century costume designer;
- Music writer/journalist and video host (working with music festivals and magazines);
- Hobbyist film photographer;
- Stylist and producer: My contacts go from fashion designers to published/fashion week make-up artists.
- My rates are incredibly reasonable when compared to my former agency rates or other freelancer models and yet can be negotiable depending on the project;
- You can book a full day, half day or hourly;
- Don't be afraid to send me a message asking me for rates! You're just asking not signing a contract. ;)
- Travel expenses must be included and that means when I need to pay for a public transport;
- You are paying for a professional model: that means experience, reliable behavior and hard-work;
- I can include styling, producing and signing of a model release. I can do my own natural make-up but I prefer to work with a make-up artist if you're looking for something edgier;
- Students: I was a student newcomer once and I know how hard it can be. I make a discount if you have documents to prove you are studying.
|TFP means that both parts will benefit|
Please, don't be offended if I kindly reject your offer to TF: I'm really looking to build a solid portfolio and I'm taking a limited amount of TF.
|I WILL CONSIDER TRADE|
- With photographers and a full team that can provide me with great portfolio pictures;
- For print work/magazines with great photographers;
- With designers (I will gladly trade my work for clothing and shoes that can be used for other shoots/styling);
- For services (like tattoo/piercing);
- Photographic gear in working condition (35mm film, Canon EF lenses, film cameras, film developing accessories, digital Canon cameras, film, developing chemicals);
- Accommodation during my stay or airfare/plane tickets.
I believe a good model isn't a robot. I look up for models like Guinevere Van Seenus, Kristen McMenamy and MariaCarla Boscono. I believe that sometimes the best pose lays between two poses, hence the importance of a soft transition without breaking the mood/expression. Like a dance. But if you prefer the "Coco Rocha" fast transition, I can do that too. I'm really good at taking directions and I don't mind listening to your "walk, jump, look up, look down". For a small example, here you have me working with my favourite Portuguese team. And yes, I smile a lot while working. :)
- 1,75m/5’9’’ (REAL);
- 86-66-96 (I was diagnosed with PCOS two years ago. I decided to quit my agency while under treatment so I can get healthy again without any pressure. I’m currently trying to return to my “before disease” body and loose some volume. I was 81-59-90);
- Long dark brown hair. Most of the pictures you see on my portfolio have no hair styling. My hair is incredibly straight and has no need of brushing. I’m available to dye it for paid jobs;
- My skin is usually pale and clear but I tend to get minimal tan lines during the Portuguese tropical summer (humpf);
- I wear my nails long and natural and can paint it in which colour you prefer;
- My tattoos are easily covered and photoshopped and that’s why you can’t see most of them in my portfolio;
- No piercings.
-Back of the neck - "13" (Johnny Cash <3);
-Both inner-upper arms - Batman signals;
-Back of left ear - a cat;
-Left hip - "FOAD" and speed metal wheel (Darkthrone <3)
-Below the chest/boob line - "Love is a flame ... a devil's thing" and a cross (Danzig <3)
Have you worked with Estefania Silva? Add Credits for Estefania Silva! >>
"I had a chance to work with Estefânia and it was a great shoot. Experience model, knows what to do in front of the camera, easily directed, great communication and good response time when booking. Photographers can't go wrong with her"
-Elle Portugal (runway feature);
- Uni_form "Walking On A Fire Line" Music Video
- Optimus “All You Need Is Love” TV commercial
- Several fashion short films
DESIGNERS (non-runway work)
SHOWS - Runway and more
-Portugal Fashion Madrid;
-L'Oreal's Essie nail polish presentation;
-Sebastian hair contest (international winner 2014);
FESTIVALS AND MUSIC MAGAZINES (writer/journalist/host)
-SWR Barroselas Metalfest 2013 (booklet article in collaboration with VICE Magazine);
-Santa Maria Summer Fest 2013 and 2014 (video host);
-Burning Light Fest (video host);
-Music & Riots Magazine;