I modeled for a short while a couple of years ago while living in Florida. I am featured on Zivity.com under the model name Rictus, am interested in shooting again for the site. Most of my stuff was shot when I was 19 or 20 and in passing years my look has somewhat changed. I've taken out most of my piercings and I've got brown hair passed my shoulders. I'd would love to work on capturing a softer set of images.
If I have the pleasure of working with you I have a few initial requirements:
1. I do shoot nudes, but an initial introductory shoot (time for print) is a must. Nothing extensive, just a couple images so I can get a good feel for how to best utilize our time together.
2. Please be direct, and by that I mean feel free to direct me. I want to know that we are working together to make something aesthetic. Being that you are behind the lens and I am not, you have a better idea about how the lighting is working or what creative angles might be a good idea.
3. I have mentioned that nude work doesn't bother me, however, I am not comfortable with having shots strictly taken of my most intimate areas. Keep it classy!!
4. I may contact models you've worked with before, particularly ones whose images I found to be the most attention getting. Don't get offended, I just want to be safe and know what to expect.
5. If we shoot a set for Zivity we need to be in sync about what images will be going up. You might think I'm crazy for being self-conscious or whatever but I want to feel my most confident about what I am submitting. Plus... I'm a woman, so I basically am crazy.
And that's it!!! I hope to get together with some creative minds and make some beautiful work. Send me a message if you're interested in working together. Admittedly I am naive about what the Photographer's side of Zivity entails, but I'm certain we can work something out.