-I'm not a pro, but I'm honest, on time, and I don't complain.
-My preference is studio and indoor work.
-I always expect a cd/disk containing the photos taken ASAP.
-Payment is wonderful, as money makes the world go around- but this is just a side gig for me and I'd rather you pay a talented MUA to make me look even better.
-Please don't hesitate to contact me with ideas, MUA's, wardrobe stylists and models TOO!
Projects/styles of shoot I'd like to be a part of:
* Recreating a fine art style portrait (Peter Paul Rubens for example)
* Gangster/mob scene with gore and tragedy!
* Military/war themed fetish shoot
* Cyber Geisha (PVC and latex, oh my!)
* Hostage situation, but styled like it might be in Vogue or a similar fashion mag.
* Period pieces! (Victorian, 20s-50s, future, etc.)
* Anything you can come up with too! I'm in no way limited to these things!