shuttersqueezePhotographer Male Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
My Website: Shutter SqueezeMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/shuttersqueeze
Mayhem # 2882784
I started getting back into photography in 2007, attending motor racing events and bike meets. I was given the opportunity to work with some opera singers on their portfolio shots and haven't looked back since. I've had a number of long breaks between then and now for various reasons, but my enthusiasm for photography has never gone away.
At one point in my life I would have loved for photography to have been my main job, but I think I ended up enjoying it more as a hobby and something I do for fun, I think if I ever managed to call it 'work' it would ultimately spoil it for me - plus I'm pretty much useless as a business person which is something I hear you need to be.
• I rarely shoot for less than 4 hours at a time
• I always bring food to a shoot
• I almost always have a couple of boxes of 'random photography related stuff that I think would look cool in a shot'
• I hardly ever use more than 10% of the contents of the 'random photography related stuff that I think would look cool in a shot' boxes because my sense of fashion got stuck at the 'wear black - its easy to match with' stage and what I think is cool probably isn't if you're one of the other 99.99% of the population.
• I can't make tea to save my life, but I will supply the ingredients to make cups of the stuff if thats your thing (UK audience only?).
Now, as you may have already spotted, I do live in New Zealand. I do, however, travel frequently between NZ and the UK, and am in London 3 or 4 times a year for 3+ weeks at a time so interested in shooting there as well as NZ.
I'm always looking for new people to work with, so if my stuff peaks your interest, drop me a mail.
If I've added you to my 'People I would like to work with' list, then I do actually want to work with you. Its a list to remind me to send PMs
If you would like references for me, please check the following profiles :-
http://purpleport.com/portfolio/shutter … tersqueeze
I'm usually on Facebook, so hit me up there too if you prefer.