Thanks for checking out my folio and taking the time to read over my bio. I'm a professional artistic photographer
from Australia who loves travelling the world shooting beautiful people and places. I like to think of the work I do as being oriented more toward the artistic end of the spectrum and away from the commercial.
What this means in practise is that I tend to shoot for passion first and foremost and then afterward try to find a way to make some money from the resulting images. Rather than the other way around.
I am available for limited TF shoots, however because passion is my priority with shooting, and also because I get many more TF offers than I can ever get around to doing I do tend to get quite picky with the TF shoots I engage in. As such I have some general conditions that normally need to be met for TFP work:
- My first love with the camera has always been the nude and so almost without exception TF shoots of mine will involve some amount of tasteful nude photography
. In return I will shoot some fashion
, beauty, themed or pretty much whatever you'd like for your folio.
- Implied nude is NOT nude
- A full model release is mandatory
In return you'll get:
- some looks that you'd specifically like to get in your folio, pure fashion, beauty or whatever else you need
- all costs from the day, including your transport costs & lunch etc covered by me
- you are welcome to bring a friend to the session with you if it makes you feel more comfortable
- both full res and web res versions of all edits from the session
- total permission to use the images for almost anything you can imagine
I generally try to avoid working for clients as then I'm shooting what somebody else wants, rather than what I want. However that doesn't mean I'm unavailable for commissioned work.
It just means that depending on a myriad of factors, ie the job, the proposed rate, where I happen to be in the world at the time etc I may be available for hire. For general model portfolio work my rates start at US$500 for a session plus 5 edits of your choice. For commercial or other work please message me the details and we can discus it.
Please don't bother if it's a wedding or some sort of conference/party/regular event though. I'm neither a wedding or event photographer and for the amount of money you'd have to pay me to get me to do that sort of sutff we'd both be better off if you just took that cash and hired a specialist.