tomlifemodelModel Male London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: Tom - Artist's ModelMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tomlifemodel
Mayhem # 2913392
About MeTom is an experienced model and performer who is interested in collaborating with individual artists and professionals working in all media - from traditional to new - and also teachers, students and enthusiasts of drawing, painting, sculpture, fashion, costume, photography and video in colleges of art, adult education classes and art groups.
Variety is the spice of life for Tom and his recent work has included:
- Couture fashion shoot "Strange and Beautiful" for Blanc magazine with Amberly Valentine
- Fashion film shoot with Marie Schuller, head of fashion film at SHOWstudio
- photo session with photographer Stuart Weston for his Altered States exhibition at The Worx in London
- photo session with photographer Roy Robinson for his I Am Burlesque exhibition at the Cockpit Theatre in London
- modelling for a bronze sculpture commission for sculptor Stephanie Rubin in London
- modelling for a portrait by artist Andrew Hitchcock featured at the Royal Society of Portrait Painters annual show at the Mall Galleries.
Tom has also worked with students and enthusiasts at The London College of Fashion, Central St Martin’s, University of the Arts, the Prince’s Drawing School, Morley College, the Heatherley School of Fine Art, Putney School of Art, Wimbledon School of Art, the London Atelier of Representational Art, the London Art Academy, City Lit, London Life Drawing Society, the Working Men’s College, architectural practices, Brighton University Art College, the Sussex County Arts Club, Brighton City College, Swarthmore College in Leeds and the Liverpool Life Drawing Society, among many other art groups and individual artists and photographers.
Have you worked with tomlifemodel? Add Credits for tomlifemodel! >>
"I had a really nice time working with Tom, he's very open minded and keen on listening to your creative input but also provides feedback of his own. I'm really happy with the work that we created together and definitely will be working with him again. Would recommend him with...out hesitation." more less
"Modeled for a university project. Able to work with very little direction, coming up with and maintaining a variety of positions. Capable of focusing on task in hand whilst keeping up good conversation."
"Excellent model. Recommended."
Credit NotesAmberly Valentine #830556
Marie Schuller #2541632
LeoCPhotography # 1052151
Bare Pictures #305370
Thomas-James Fisher #3095689
Chris Wiles Photography #2854687
Liliana Zahara #2455655
Simon Olmetti #2294953
Keith Photography #2031280
Paul Kent #3105333