Tegan RidgeMakeup Artist Female Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My Website: IMDB page of Tegan RidgeMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/TeganRidge
Mayhem # 2922018
About MeI am a self taught special effects and make up artist. I studied visual arts throughout high school, eventually becoming president of art club and having work hung at the McLaughlin Gallery in Oshawa. The majority of my experience is in film. I have worked as key make up artist on many award-winning short films, music videos, live productions and still shoots. I am able to communicate artistic ideas clearly and concisely. I bring high energy to work and pride myself on my ability to motivate and encourage my colleagues.
My University education is actually in the sciences... I started at U of T for chemical engineering. I disliked the business and switched to astrophysics. While I adore it, my health got bad and I had to take a sabbatical and ended up pursuing artistic endeavours with much more vigour. I hope to go back for visual arts.
Ultimately I'd like to get into animatronics and similar things, combining both sciences and arts. A girl can hope, right?
My favourite artists are painters like Marcel Duchamp, Zdzislaw Beksinski, David Lynch, and other dada and surrealist visual artists. I draw lots of inspiration from more "avant garde" genres or art. I enjoy working with form and colour, translating non-figurative art to the human form.
I'm open to all kinds of shoots, be they pin up, horror, beauty make up.... I love it all. :)
I'm hoping to network on here and find new photographers, models, and artists to work with TF* and in paid capacities.
- Jeff Turner Photo with Christina Mastronardi (model) & Sabbat Om
- Jeff Turner Photo with Christina Mastronardi, Ali Kat, Tania Lukićeva
- Danika Zandboer as model and MUA
- Adrenalin Concepts & Mona Web MUA
- SMarsh Photography #2465231 with model KrisDal #2894024
- D Vulgar Photography as model and MUA
- Robert Chouraqui photographer #80877 with models Lady Vezina #555070, Michelle Cru, and Ruby Rea
- Toronto Zombie Prom 2012 w/ Gobs the Zombie, Lazarus, and Dead Red Velvet
- Dead Red Velvet concerts (I've lost track of how many)
- Double Eyelid concerts
- Johnny Hollow concert
- Horror Night in Oshawa I, II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Toronto release
- Oshawa Hallowe'en Parade
- SICK by Ryan Andrews - industry premiere
- Run For Your Lives
- Toronto After Dark
- Toronto Zombie Wrestling
- "Feature"/app: Voyeur by Cineapps, daily spfx
- Short: Home Away by Jason Armstrong, key hair/make up & mufx
- Feature: Reign by Corey Misquita, key make up & FX
- Short: Little Dougie by Steven Cerritos, key make up & FX
- Short: Scumbag by Priscilla Galvez, key make up FX
- Commercial: Oshawa Hallowe'en Parade
- Music video: Just in Time - The Devil's Guitar
- Music video: Double Eyelid - Dead is Better
- Music video: Imaan Faith - Going in Circles
- Short film: The Great Maldini by Lee Ventura, screened at Toronto International Film Festival
- Short film: The Borough by Anthony Chambers, screened at Toronto Independent Film Festival
- Short film: Soul Mates! by Rob Tari
- Live: CBC for Reaper's Mansion haunted house
- Live for CityTV