Erin ShayModel Female Sacramento, California, US
My Website: Personal FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/erinshay1
Mayhem # 2937789
About MeUPDATED JANUARY 27th, 2015
A little bit about me:
My name is Erin Shay and I’m a 20 year old model/student/full time employee living in Sacramento, CA. I’ve been engrossed in this industry since I was in diapers; I grew up doing pageants and acting classes and modeling my whole life. Throughout my years, I’ve been signed with 2 agencies however; right now, modeling is something I’m doing on the side while I go to school and work to pay the bills, it’s something I’m extremely passionate about and it has been a major piece of my life since I can remember. I’m a very outgoing person who loves to express and create. My goal with being a part of Model Mayhem is to network and find some really talented, serious, hard working artists who share the same passion and love I do and make some crazy, amazing things happen.
If you feel like you would like to work together, keep reading to see my expectations. If not, thank you for checking out my page, feel free to leave any comments in a TAG or photo.
These things below are things I’ve learned to expect from shoots after being to as many as I have. This is a big industry filled with all kinds of people with different agendas. This is not to excuse or assume anyone of anything, but I am a young woman in today’s society and I would like to do my best to weed out anyone who isn’t professional and serious about their work.
• A model waiver; it can be as simple as a few guidelines and promises about what is going to happen with the photos once our shoot is over. I like to keep my ducks in a row and documentation is very important with any work you do.
• +1; like I said, I’m a young woman and a lot of times our first time meeting will be at the shoot so I like to have a side kick. It will usually be my cousin (models as well) or best friend, both are extremely use to attending photo shoots with me so they know the drill. Professional and non-invading during the shoot is key.
• Constructive criticism; I can’t always see what I’m doing, so as a photographer I would like feed back in the most constructive way possible. I’m using these photos as well and I don’t want to get them back and go “he really didn’t tell me I had hair sticking up or to move my arm down an inch”.
• Professionalism; this is the biggest one for me. I think it’s common sense but just to state…I take this seriously and I want the person I’m working with to have the same views.
• Communication; another huge one. Before, during, and after the shoot it is necessary to keep good communication with each other in order to make sure our shoot gets well and we accomplish both of our goals.
Monday & Wednesday: Evenings after 7 (2 hour shoot max)
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Evenings after 5 pm (4 hour shoot max)
**That is the schedule for local, TF shoots. However if you would like to shoot during the mornings or afternoons or would like me to travel to you; this can be arranged (unavailable to do so on Mondays and Wednesdays) if I am compensated ($50 an hour (1 hour minimum) +gas (more than 30 miles driving)) because I will have to take the time off work and a 2 week notice in advance is required.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you to set up a shoot!!
In the mean time following me on Instagram @erinshay_ or contact me directly via email; firstname.lastname@example.org