dulcemodelModel Female Falmouth, England, United Kingdom
Mayhem # 296087
I have worked with many photographers and I work hard to understand what each is hoping to achieve so that we can create great imagery. I am finely tuned with what works as I am a fine artist myself and work with models also. I believe I am good at taking instruction and I have a number of different looks which I can take on, however at this stage I am mostly interested in exploring themes of identity, masks, roles, the feminine and masculine energies innate in as all. Nude work is where I feel most free, natural and inline with my core truth, preferably in a place untouched by human invention, where nature holds sway, although derelict buildings, boats, machines and the theme of abandonment also intrigue me.
I like to work with photographers with original ideas to create interesting and compelling photos. I am not into any one theme and it really depends on the project. However, I am very interested in doing more edgy fashion/fetish work and have a great range of offbeat items which I believe along with the poses really helps to create new, exciting imagery .
At the moment I really can only consider paid work but would consider TFP if a photographers work really catches my eye so please get in contact if you think I would like what you do. I am studying at Falmouth College of Art right now. Time is limited but evenings and weekends I have.
- Photographs featured as part of a collage in the street art of Fortress and Chimp at the Outside Institute Art Gallery, London
- Photographs by Marc Blackie featured in the 'Intimate' exhibiton in the Camberwell Works gallery, London. Dec 2005
- Catalogue work for Evening Wear designs
- Published in 8 page fashion feature in 'Big Cheese' magazine, Feb 2006
- Published in Combat and Survival Oct & Nov 2006
- Published in 'Jade' erotic art magazine 2006
- 'Xpo' Fetishistics fashion show 2007
- Book- 'Distorted Retina Vol. 1' 2008 www.distorted-retina.co.uk
- 'Passion' fashion show 2008
- Experienced life model & registered as an auditioned member of RAM 2008
- Book- 'Yerbury Nudes' October 2008
- Model for Turner Prize winner Yinka Shonibare headless women piece 2009
- Website model and promotional girl for www.loving-angles.com
I also have experience in working as a promotional girl at tradeshows:
'Pijja' at London Olympia's 'Intimates'
'Loving Angles' at London Olympia's 'Erotica'