dulcemodelModel Female Grass Valley, California, US
Mayhem # 296087
I have worked with many photographers and I work hard to understand what each is hoping to achieve so that we can create great imagery. I am finely tuned with what works as I am a fine artist myself and work with models also. I believe I am good at taking instruction and I have a number of different looks which I can take on, however at this stage I am mostly interested in exploring themes of identity, masks, roles, the feminine and masculine energies innate in as all. Nude work is where I feel most free, natural and in line with my core truth, preferably in a place untouched by human invention, where nature holds sway, although derelict buildings, boats, machines and the theme of abandonment also intrigue me.
I like to work with photographers with original ideas to create interesting and compelling photos. I am not into any one theme and it really depends on the project. However, I am very interested in doing more edgy fashion/fetish work and have a great range of offbeat items which I believe along with the poses really helps to create new, exciting imagery .
At the moment I really can only consider paid work but would consider TFP if a photographers work really catches my eye so please get in contact if you think I would like what you do. Originally from the UK I have just relocated to Grass Valley, California for the summer so more open to collaborating to build up my network over here!
Have you worked with dulcemodel? Add Credits for dulcemodel! >>
- Photographs featured as part of a collage in the street art of Fortress and Chimp at the Outside Institute Art Gallery, London
- Photographs by Marc Blackie featured in the 'Intimate' exhibiton in the Camberwell Works gallery, London. Dec 2005
- Catalogue work for Evening Wear designs
- Published in 8 page fashion feature in 'Big Cheese' magazine, Feb 2006
- Published in Combat and Survival Oct & Nov 2006
- Published in 'Jade' erotic art magazine 2006
- 'Xpo' Fetishistics fashion show 2007
- Book- 'Distorted Retina Vol. 1' 2008 www.distorted-retina.co.uk
- 'Passion' fashion show 2008
- Experienced life model & registered as an auditioned member of RAM 2008
- Book- 'Yerbury Nudes' October 2008
- Model for Turner Prize winner Yinka Shonibare headless women piece 2009
- Website model and promotional girl for www.loving-angles.com
I also have experience in working as a promotional girl at tradeshows:
'Pijja' at London Olympia's 'Intimates'
'Loving Angles' at London Olympia's 'Erotica'