||Oct 12, 2013
||Mar 19, 2013
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/decembernights
I HAVE NOT BEEN ON SINCE MARCH 2013 - IF YOU SENT ANY MESSAGE OR FRIEND REQUEST AFTER THAT DATE - I DID NOT RECEIVE IT. IT IS AUGUST 5TH AND THIS POST STANDS TRUE STILL!
I've been off the radar for a few months, focusing on working, painting, and caring for my numerous pets. But I've really been missing the fun of modelling, and have decided to throw my non-existent hat into the ring and say I'M BACK! Back with curly black hair, large eyes, and a wonderful husband that I have no intention of ever hurting by talking to male models or male photographers that are interested in me rather than art!!!
IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTACT ME - SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST!
(Photograph comments and tags are groovy, but I will most definitely answer a message, they take priority).
ALSO PLEASE READ THROUGH MY *DECISIONS* LIST (located a bit below).
My name is December Carson - it may not be my real name, but it is the only name the internet strangers need to know.
I have spent my twenty-three years upon this planet writing, drawing, singing, acting, voraciously devouring books, and modelling. I have a tendency to change my hair color (it's black for now, but wanders to other colors quite often, the reason I chose "other" for it's color on my profile), and I adore tattoos (I have four and will soon have many more). I am fun, silly, and easy to work with and I’m hoping for some alternative and creative photo-shoots. I breathe in music each time I fill my lungs, and work best when something is playing. Lastly, I am terribly terribly pale, which can be a help or a hindrance sometimes.
*'*'*MY DECISIONS CONCERNING MODELLING*'*'*
(Please read before messaging for a shoot)
- I am most interested in doing shoots with odd locations (I'm especially fond of bricks, abandoned buildings, wooden walls, and crumbling concrete).
- If you want to request a shoot, THE FIRST ONE MUST NOT BE NUDES. I think a sense of knowing the photographer and a certain amount of trust is in order before anyone should prance around naked.
- ONLY ARTISTIC NUDES. I expect to be respected and photographed as the art of the female body, not as some pornographic nonsense.
- I do not travel unless it is for a paid assignment.
- I AM MARRIED. I want nothing to do with photographers who are only after the model, not serious pictures. If you're one of those, screw off because you're wasting your time.
- NO MALE MODELS. No I don't want to work with you, no we can't collaborate. Sorry.
- FIRST TIME AND NUDE SHOOTS. My husband accompanies me, no ifs, ands, or even buts. I do not meet strange people alone, I do not hop around nude alone, I apologize if you find this unacceptable. But I find asking me to do either of those unacceptable. So I'm afraid we will just have to agree to disagree.
3035090 Goregous Xhex
December Carson is such a pleasure to work with. She is fun, eager, passionate, and really gives her all for her work. And above all she is a wonderful friend! This woman is living, breathing art with absolute grace. Her work is breath-taking and her passion and beauty shines through in every photo she takes. It was a privilege and an honor to work with this model and dear friend and I look forward to working with her again in the future!
1840870 Craig Stocks Arts
"December Carson is a great model to work with. She knows how to move and pose and always keeps up her energy. I'd love to do some more shoots with her. "
89203 Martinez Photography
It's quite difficult for me to tell someone in simple words how December is capable of projecting emotion, poise, and grace......losing herself to the image,....and giving herself over to the camera. And finally she's a fun, honest, and warm personality.
Mi dos centavos amigo's................~bobby~
Craig Stocks Arts
December Carson has 49 friends.