Hullo. As you may, or may not, or what have you, have noticed - I have been absent from this site for quite some time (going on ten months). Therefore, should you have messaged or otherwise contacted me via this site since approximately April 2013... well I didn't receive it. So. That being the case - perchance try again? Another interesting side note, I am relocating! To Washington state, in the somewhat-near future. So should you be a photographer in that local, message me about a possible shoot - and if you're a photographer around the central Illinois area, message me sooner rather than later
IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTACT ME - SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST!
(Photograph comments and tags are groovy, but I will most definitely answer a message, they take priority).
ALSO PLEASE READ THROUGH MY *DECISIONS* LIST (located a bit below).
My name is December Carson - it may not be my real name, but it is the only name the internet strangers need to know.
I have spent my twenty-four odd years upon this planet writing, drawing, singing, acting, voraciously devouring books, and modelling. I have a tendency to change my hair color (it's black for now, but wanders to other colors quite often, the reason I chose "other" for it's color on my profile), and I adore tattoos (I have four and will soon have many more). I am fun, silly, and easy to work with and I’m hoping for some alternative and creative photo-shoots. I breathe in music each time I fill my lungs, and work best when something is playing. Lastly, I am terribly terribly pale, which can be a help or a hindrance sometimes.
*'*'*MY DECISIONS CONCERNING MODELLING*'*'*
(Please read before messaging for a shoot)
- I am most interested in doing shoots with odd locations (I'm especially fond of bricks, abandoned buildings, wooden walls, and crumbling concrete).
- If you want to request a shoot, THE FIRST ONE MUST NOT BE NUDES. I think a sense of knowing the photographer and a certain amount of trust is in order before anyone should prance around naked.
- ONLY ARTISTIC NUDES. I expect to be respected and photographed as the art of the female body, not as some pornographic nonsense.
- I do not travel unless it is for a paid assignment.
- I AM MARRIED. I want nothing to do with photographers who are only after the model, not serious pictures. If you're one of those, screw off because you're wasting your time.
- NO MALE MODELS. No I don't want to work with you, no we can't collaborate. Sorry.
- FIRST TIME AND NUDE SHOOTS. My husband accompanies me, no ifs, ands, or even buts. I do not meet strange people alone, I do not hop around nude alone, I apologize if you find this unacceptable. But I find asking me to do either of those unacceptable. So I'm afraid we will just have to agree to disagree.