I am currently located in Columbus, Ohio. However I am back and forth to NYC often; therefor, if you're an NYC photographer and would like to work with me, still shoot me a message!!
I am willing to travel anywhere within two hours of Columbus, Ohio; and within 2 hours of NYC, when I'm in town.
Follow me on Instagram: @mehganjanel
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mehganjanel
Follow me on Tumblr: www.mehganjanel.tumblr.com
*******PLEASE MESSAGE ME HERE OR EMAIL ME TO BOOK A SHOOT*******
As a child I did quite a bit of commercial modeling and have recently found myself wanting to dive back into the molding world again. As an adult, I have recently worked with a few photographers, I've also shot with friends who are photography majors, so I do have some experience under my belt.
Currently I am interested in TFP work, as I build up my portfolio. I want to work with photographers, makeup artist, and designers, of all experience levels, as long as you have a creative vision and really want to make some magic happen!
I love highly creative concepts, dark surrealism, and anything involving nature; work that strives tell a story, not only capture beauty. I will also shoot nudes, as long as I find your work respectful and tasteful.
At the moment I am VERY interested in working with photographers who shoot film or Polaroids. I also would love to do a shoot near the ocean, as soon as possible.
I work as a freelance painter and production designer for film; I have experience with makeup, including FX makeup effects, prop building, set dressing, and set design. Over the years I have collected and continue to collect many unique objects, clothing, and accessories, that can be used in shoots as well.
*******A LITTLE ABOUT ME*******
- My natural hair is shoulder length, currently I have micro ring extensions (which means the extensions are blended in with my natural hair), which are about 24" at their longest point.
- I have 10 piercings; three ear lobe piercings in each ear, one cartilage, nose, labret, one micro dermal on the nape of my neck (cannot be removed)..
- I have 2 tattoos; the alchemical symbol of the Philosophers Stone on my left wrist, and a celestial sun and moon on my left shoulder blade.
- I do have scars, however most of them can be covered if needed.
- I am fine with doing my own hair and makeup or having it done by other MUAs or stylists. Whichever works for the shoot and the people involved.
- I'm very friendly and have been told I'm awesome to work with, so don't hesitate to shoot me a message or email to discuss any concepts you might have in mind!