1. Got a camera at age 12... it was magic!
2. Worked as an apprentice and assistant to the award winning photographer Cesar Parra
3. Since 1997 I have been running my company DArt Digital Art and Photo and done commisioned work for newspapers, magazines, decoration companies, and performing artists representants. And yes I also do weddings.
4. In 2001 I launched my website www.missXV.com
and I have been doing "Quinceanera" work mainly. It is so successful that most of the time I use my website as the company name.
5. In 2005 I started teaching a posing class for children and youth at the CCU
6. I also belong tho the Gardena Valley Camera Club
7. My interest in Model Mayhem is to help aspiring models to launch their careers.