Asha TankModel Female Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/asha
Mayhem # 30134
I can be booked via Dark Arts (Alternative Model Agency)
I also manage the agency... find it at www.darkarts.org.uk
Or please feel free to contact me directly!
Zebra Tattoo: Design by Mr X at Into You, London
I've been modelling since 2002 but availability is now extremely limited as I work full-time running both the Dark Arts agency and my own night club.
Advanced notice is currently required to arrange shoots.
Additional skills that can be worked into shoots: fire eating, body burning, angle grinding/sparks, snakes (currently own 4 boa constrictors and 1 corn snake).
Interested in producing the following for my portfolio:
* Tattoo-focused shoots for publication/covers
* Alternative fashion/clothing modelling
* Creative make up
I have my own transport and am 100% reliable, professional, versatile and hard-working yet very easy going. No divas here!
2014 NEW TATTOOS: Include Kali chest piece, dotwork mandala on side of head, and permanent bindi.
CURRENT HAIR: Now have permanent real dreadlocks, black with bleached tips, shoulder length with left side shaved.
Julian M Kilsby, John McIntire, Alix Kober, Ray Thorley x3 shoots, Rob Carter x3 shoots, Ofthenight, Tim Caddick, In Loco Deus, Elizabeth Stanton, Chris Hopkins, Matthew Kirk, Marc Blackie, EMD Photography.
- Kaori's Latex Dreams
- Ebonia Phoenix corsets
- Alienskin clothing
- Dark Arts promo stands at various tattoo conventions and events in 2012
- Limb clothing spokesmodel at London Edge 2005
- Limb clothing spokesmodel at London Erotica 2004 and 2005
- Life modelling for Staffordshire University
- Life modelling for various local art groups
- Dark Arts promotional material in Bizarre magazine, Metal Hammer magazine, Skin Deep tattoo magazine, Kerrang Magazine, The Serpent magazine, Devolution magazine
- Dark Arts promotional images, fliers, stickers
- Erotica 2006 and 2007 exhibitors catalogue (for Limb clothing)
- Nonsexualnudes.com 2006 calendar by Chris Hopkins
- The Face magazine (May 2004)
- Download Festival website (June 2004)
- Fleshbot.com Suicide Girl of the week (December 2003)
- Suicide Girls pay site from 2002-2007