Hayley CorpuzModel Female Kent, Washington, US
Mayhem # 3025645
About MeI'm Hayley. Mainly a student and artist, but I model on the side. However, modeling is my true interest and it is slowly becoming my main focus. I have experience in a wide range of work but only recently have I decided to really market myself and pursue modeling professionally.
I'm currently working on building my portfolio, returning to print, and getting experience in as many different areas as I can. I'm also transitioning into more adult work such as boudoir and pin up. My personal style is urban, young, and eclectic; I don't strive to be commercial. I love advancing my career and constantly improving my skill set.
If you'd like to work with me contact me with your ideas! I am open to everything and I am willing to work TFCD.
--------- IMPORTANT: ----------
- My portfolio is NOT totally up to date. I am a perfectionist and I'm still working out which images to use in my port. If you'd like to see more of my work/more current images/more than just photo work, message me for links to other photos.
- My TFP work is LIMITED. Especially when it comes to semi/implied/full nude. I'm often approached by photographers who want to work TFP, but have concepts that I could not use personally. At that point it's volunteering. I prefer any TFP work I do to be something that I am interested in from a creative standpoint, something beneficial to both of us, or something collaborative I can offer my input on.
- I take anywhere from 1 - 3 days to respond to new offers, especially TFP. Here's what you can do to help me get back to you quicker!
- Detailed subject lines! Include either (paid, tfp, or expenses paid) as well as the type of shoot you'd like (nude, implied, artistic, urban) and if you'd REALLY like to impress me include general location and shoot time (ex:Olympia, late July) I get a lot of messages that just say 'hey' or 'shoot' in the subject line.
- Have details. I am all for photographers who want to shoot but don't have any solid ideas, but I would really prefer to know that right away! It wastes a lot of time if we have to go back and forth figuring out one detail at a time. Include as many of these as possible in your message: location, concepts, pay, time, availability, preferred contact method, wardrobe, if you'd like me to come up with a location or concepts, etc.
- Patience. I will get back to you I swear. But if your shoot isn't coming up in the next week, please understand your priority will be lower than shoots I have booked before yours. Also, I tend to read messages and come back to them later. I really really hate getting 'I saw you read my message two days ago and you JUST NOW are replying?!?!!?! I sent you 8 since then!!!!!'
- Understanding. I get a lot of offers. I will prioritize paid work over unpaid, clothed over nude, professional over amateur, local or paid travel over distant, and specific dates over general times. That said, I will still give your shoot my full attention whenever I am responding to you, when you're booked, and during the days before your shoot.
Have you worked with Hayley Corpuz? Add Credits for Hayley Corpuz! >>