Johnny LiuPhotographer Male Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My Website: Johnny Liu PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/johnnyliuphotography
Mayhem # 3029476
About MeI'm a 20 year old professional wedding, portrait, and event photographer with over three years of experience in the field. I have an excellent eye for light and locations, and I can shoot with both natural and studio lighting. I love to make jokes and have fun on shoots, but at the end of the day I am a professional with a strong work ethic and will strive to create an environment that all participants can feel comfortable in. You can view my current portfolio here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnyliuphotography/sets/72157647350676322/
Don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you would like to collaborate :)
Projects that I really want to work on:
-Collaborations with talented models, mua, hair, and wardrobe for a fashion editorial (possibly for magazine submission)
-Tasteful boudoir/lingerie. Would love to do this in a home with beautiful natural light.
-Conceptual shoots. Photographs that conveys some sort of message and are visually striking.
-Sports related. Something strong and dynamic (BMX, parkour, skateboarding, etc)
Please note the following:
1) I value punctuality. Please treat the shoot as you would a job interview; prepared and on time!
2) I do not have a car, transportation would need to provided if you wish to shoot somewhere not easily accessible by transit
3) My turn around time is up to two weeks.
***Conditions pertaining to use of my photos***
1) Photos must not be edited or modified in any way (adding watermarks, filter effects (including instagram), cropping, etc). Photos may be resized as long as the original aspect ratio is kept intact.
2) Credit must be provided with each photos posted online, with a link to my MM profile or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JOHNNYLIUPHOTOGRAPHY
3) Photos cannot be used for any other purpose except for your own personal website, personal portfolio, or social media handle(s). Photos cannot be posted or submitted on any other website or third-party without prior approval, and/or used commercially (selling the photos, advertising a service/product/event with them, etc).
Other ideas for future shoots:
- Lifestyle shoot showcasing a particular clothing brand or lifestyle good (headphones, electronics, etc)
- Sports, yogo, or dance
- skateboarding, parkour, etc
- Clothing with bold colors that stand out (green, blue, yellow, red, purple, teal, etc)
- Super casual street clothing (bball shorts, tanktop, hoodies, baseball cap, etc)
- Office/High-end casual look, little black dress?
- Lifestyle shoot on the beach
- Lifestyle shoot with pet(s), dogs mainly but open to anything
- Something with a loose crop top and jeans shorts
- Spring/Summer/Autumn fashion
- High fashion look with a simple maxi dress, bold makeup, w/ accessories
- Traditional clothing from different cultures (aboriginal, european, asian, etc)
- In the water with simple t-shirt, silhouette against a setting sun
- Face-painting, powder paint, flour, confetti fun!
- Conceptual shoots depicting consumerism, prejudice, or other strong social messages
- Zombies w/ appropriate makeup and attire
JC: not on MM
Nina: not on MM
Dorothy Yeung: 3373266
Cookie Corpse: 2887131*
Lady of Zelda: 2582131*
Mercedes Rose Mitchell: 2759289
Emmie Wong: 3376689
Shirley Lei: 3213660
May Ho: 3316056
Justina P: 1576348
Maria: Not on MM*
*denotes more than once
Ana Maria Badila 3276900
MUA Lisa Lee: 3344381
Sifan Lee: http://seersis.squarespace.com/