Art Bodypaint Cosplay Dance Erotic Fetish Lingerie Parts Modeling Pinup Swimwear Underwater
Feb 22, 2014
May 28, 2013
Female 24 years old Palo Alto, California, US
Mayhem #3053208 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ginasaurus
UPDATE: Here's my current booking availability. Please include the date/time you'd like to book when contacting me, as it books up very quickly and it's easier for me to keep track of my schedule that way:
Tuesday July 2: [BOOKED]
Thursday July 4: [BOOKED]
Friday July 5: [BOOKED]
Saturday July 6: [BOOKED]
Tuesday July 9: [BOOKED]
Tuesday July 23: [BOOKED]
Tuesday July 30: [BOOKED]
Currently working on August schedule - please check back shortly :)
I only shoot implied nudes/demure*. No fashion/makeup/fully clothed shoots.
I don't care if you are amateur photographer or a pro - I treat everyone with the same respect. You deserve it!
What you get when you hire me:
- Full model release (you can publish the works/you can sell prints/alter my image etc. etc)
- Professional model who does this for a living (professionally trained in Europe, moved to the US)
- Always punctual (meaning early, never late or barely on time)
- No escort (unless requested by photographer to help with lighting/shoot etc)
- No drama/attitude
- Open minded model
- Fun to work with/creative model
- Variety of wardrobe items for implied (including shoes(including a pair of iconic Louboutin pumps)/fabrics(from sheer to upholstery)/scarves(various styles and colors)/corsets(professionally made, steel boned)/lingerie(different varieties/styles))
What my rate:
- $25/hr flat rate. Does not matter whether you want a calm session or you want bondage etc.
- I generally don't take up gigs that are less than 4 hours long
- I take cash or card via Square (2.7% fee on card)
- If I have to travel more than 10 miles, please be prepared to chip in for travel cost.
- I generally do not travel further than 45 minutes away (each way), unless additional time is purchased
Why so cheap/what's the catch?
- If I could, I would do this TFP. However, girl's gotta eat and modeling is my only source of income at the moment.
- My full face will not be in ANY photos. Partial face (sexy lips/profile etc OK - we can discuss angles). No, I am not 'shy' or 'ashamed' of having my face in photos. I have another account for full face/body (but it charges accordingly). This account is for my exploration of 'mystery' in implied nude photography and bodyscapes.
- I require 1 (ONE) edited photograph of my choosing (one I like best) in hi-res (suitable for a 8x10 print). If you choose to send me more, that's great. But all I really require is one perfect one.
- I will have some limited rights to that one photo. I ask that I am allowed to sell physical prints of the photo (every print sold will have your credit printed on it along with a link to your portfolio). Yep - you heard me right. I request that I have the right to sell prints of that one photo. The rest of the rights are rightfully yours.
When you contact me, make sure to mention what style you'd be interested in shooting/where we are shooting/timeframe you are looking for. If you have example photos, it's even better. This is just to help me answer your message quicker (I get a lot of messages).
* If you are unsure what implied/demure mean, please feel free to contact me for definitions :) Short definition: no nipples/crotch shots.