Acting Art Bodypaint Cosplay Dance Editorial Fashion Fit Modeling Fitness Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Parts Modeling Performance Artist Pinup Promotional Modeling Runway Spokesperson / Host Sports Swimwear Underwater
Nov 22, 2013
Jun 05, 2013
Female 26 years old Cumberland, Rhode Island, US
Mayhem #3061108 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jmacari
Upcoming Travel: Wellington, FL
I'm a part-time model. If I'm not already planning on being in your area or you would like to shoot me outside of a 50 mile radius of my home, I do require transportation compensation (gasoline, bus or train tickets).
I Will Consider TF Work If:
1) You have a great portfolio, have been published, or are agency approved and have an amazing concept. (Please approach me with your concept in your initial contact to make my decision easier.)
2) If I have worked with you previously and liked your shooting style and results.
3) If it is a guaranteed published opportunity (will make exceptions for submissions with awesome photographers that meet the criteria mentioned above.)
Rates Negotiable Depending on Project:
- Half day rate (shoot any genre for up to 4 hours): $200/flat rate
- Full day rate (shoot any genre for up to 8 hours): $425/flat rate
If you can't offer me anything that I have listed, you are looking at doing TF work with me - please review the above requirements.
I am very reliable but if I do not have a time and location set within 24 hours of the day of the shoot I will not hold my schedule open. If I get another offer for the day with all the details in place I will take it. So please provide time, location, and any other info quickly to ensure your shoot.
Look Updates & Info: My hair is grown out and now my natural brunette color. It’s about 4” past my shoulders. I’m currently training for an athletic tournament in November, so I’m looking more muscular than usual.
I showed interest in modeling as a teenager but was both unsure of how to pursue the career and lacked the bandwidth as full-time college student athlete. This past spring, with the strong encouragement and guidance of a model I had the pleasure of meeting during my full-time job, I re-entered the industry. Since then, things have fallen into place so more gracefully than I could’ve imagined, thanks to the fantastic people I’ve met in the industry. My portfolio has grown along side of my experiential growth all in good faith.
Thanks to John Pitocco from John Pitocco Photography for being such a talented photographer, such a joy to work with, and for sharing his work with me.