Sundaee84 MUAMakeup Artist Female Orlando, Florida, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Sundaee84MUA
Mayhem # 3072749
About MeHi MM!
It's Tatiana! On ModelMayhem (as a MUA) and accepting Friend Requests from those WORKING in Florida and those wanting to talk to me about shoots they want me to be a part of. Don't get me wrong... If you're not from around here it doesn't mean that I don't want to work with you... It just means that if you're not planning on working with me then there would be no point in me adding you to my friends list. Let's be real, this isn't Facebook lol Also, if I request to be added on YOUR friends list, I don't expect you to automatically know that it's because I would like to work with you, but the truth is I WANT TO WORK WITH YOU! hehehe
I am a self taught Make Up Artist. Joined MM to network, collaborate as an assistant to the best of working MUAs in the field (to gain even MORE knowledge and experience), and play with my skills & creativity with YOU. Currently hold a "Full Specialist" Diploma which includes expertise in anything related to makeup, skin care and nails :)..
Things I feel you should know about me:
- I've modeled a bit, so, I would know how to work and get along with other models. Also I know how important it is to look the part and stay looking good through out the shoot (if you need me to help)
- Honestly speaking, expect me to stay for the shoot duration. Regardless on whether it's paid or trade. I want our work to look awesome. If I'm being paid, everyone involved deserves my 110% and if I chose to work for trade it's because I want my work to show at it's best, not to mention you're trusting me with my work.
- I am a team player
- I am not a hairstylist. I think a lot of people assume that all makeup artists automatically do hair. Unfortunately, that is not my forte. I can however help with styling a hair-do, such as, curl hair, tousle up hair, create simple buns, among other hair ideas... BUT, it will cost some additional time aside from the makeup time.
Speaking of which...
- It's always been a pet peeve of mine when models have crazy nails that are not taken care of. I just see how that simple detail can throw off a beautiful shot. As a nail tech I can do a little (quick and simple) something on those nails so they can be photo shoot ready and perhaps go with the theme of the shoot... Just like the super models and super stars do! ;)
- Most current experience includes, natural, glamour (boudoir), pin-up, urban, and weddings, but certainly do not want to limit myself to those.
- I will definitely be ACCEPTING TFP/CD with conditions beneficial to me and you (during the months of January and February). I want photo shoots with artists (this includes photographers, story makers, models, MUAs, hairstylists, wardrobe stylists, etc) that have an awesome idea, and that have awesome potential like myself :p.
I will travel if the shoot works out for me in the area you're requesting or if it's paid.
*Ask about the "quick nail care" service for the shoot* Reasonable & fair ♥
* Please do not try to take advantage of the fact that I'm willing to do TFP/CD (during these months of January and February). Especially if you're supposed to be making $$ out of the project, be honest about the intentions of your project and let ME make the decision on whether or not I'd like to be a part of it. Unless you're willing to make me a deal I can't resist!
* When contacting me please provide me with allllll the details possible. Such as, idea of shoot, purpose of shoot, model/photographer info, compensation, location, time, etc. We're all in this business, and we should all know, it's one thing to "solicit" your services but another thing to message one another saying "nice work. we've got a shoot tomorrow. can you be our MUA?" or if you're a model "hi! I need a makeup artist for events... can you do TFP/CD?" uuuummm how about no, sorry. Do any of those examples sound fair or professional? lol It happens. All I ask for is INFORMATION to work with making a decision.
Thank you in advance ;)
Tell me your idea! I'm a perfectionist and will ALWAYS give my 110% to go with the vision of the photo shoot and make the models look their best!
Don't be shy... write me a tag me or photo comment.... love me or hate me! Just admit you passed by!
CreditsAsk and you shall receive. ☺
I've tagged a good amount of the photos.. If you want to make your life easier, then you might want to contact those models or photographers on my portfolio. Just an idea.
I still have a modeling account open, if you would like to check it out let me know because I have a lot of photographers and models I've worked with on there.