Acting Art Bodypaint Cosplay Editorial Fashion Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Performance Artist Sports Swimwear Underwater
Sep 07, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Female 20 years old Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mayhem #3085758 Model
I'm currently taking a break from modelling for medical reasons. Currently booked shoots will continue as usual.
I'm modelling work on the side of my studies. I enjoy the physical and artistic demands of modelling. I prefer that photographers communicate a lot to me before and during the shoot. You'll get better photos than if we just do click, click, click.
M, Th: 12-24
W: all day
Sat, Sun: By special request
Time does occasionally open up outside of these slots. It never hurts to ask.
- Fine, lots of it
- Varies from very wavy to straight
- Shoulder length, layered, shorter and more layered at the back
- Can style and put in updos as needed
- I can do my own and have lots of colours, etc
- My standard is foundation and pressed powder with contouring at the cheeks, eyes and jaw but I can do whatever you'd like
- Lots of blues, reds, purples and greens
- Several summer dresses
- Several cocktail dresses
- Standard business casual, straight casual
- An underbust corset
- Several scarves
- Some lingerie
- Little swimwear
- Some 50s and 60 vintage handmade dresses
Sports I have significant experience in:
- Downhill Skiing
- Rock Climbing
Please have some ideas for your shoot when you contact me. Before I agree to shoot I will need to know how you intend to use the images and where (if anywhere) you intend to publish them.
For fetish work or body art I do require references from models (or partners) that you've worked with. If you have a rigger or a painter, I will require references for them as well. For fetish work I will do shibari only.
Please contact me through the message system on this site and don't hesitate to ask any questions. I will respond to you as quickly as I can.