I'm Deborah or DNA, I'm new to Model Mayhem (as a MUA) and accepting Friend Requests from those WORKING here in Florida and for those wanting to talk to me about shoots they'd want me to be a part of. I joined MM to network so I'll also be accepting FR's from people outside of FL or the US. Once I have my license I plan on becoming a Freelance artist so please feel free to keep in touch with me. (:
TO MUAs - I'm interested in collaborating as an assistant for other MUAs in the field because I'd like to be able to gain MORE knowledge and experience, as well as, play with my skills and creativity with another talented Professional.
PHOTOGRAPHERS - Please, expect me to stay for the entire duration of a shoot. Regardless of whether it's Paid or TFP. I want our work to look amazing. Paid or Not.
Please Message me for Pricing.
*IMORTANT* When contacting me about a job please provide me with ALL or AS MANY details as possible; such as, Ideas or Purpose of Shoot, Model/Photographer Info, Compensation Type, Location, Time, etc. *THANK YOU*
- Graduated College with my AA in the Arts - Mainly for Theater and Costuming.
- Completed Q.C. Make Up Academy for my Master International Makeup Professional Certification.
- Graduated from Joe Blasco Makeup Artist Training School Orlando for the Masters I Course- 600 Clock Hours of 100% Hands on Training for Beauty, Avant Garde, Fantasy, Special FX, and Prosthetics.
- CURRENT I am now enrolled in Paul Mitchell the School working on becoming a Licensed Cosmetologist.
RELATED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Paul Mitchell the School Orlando- Hair Extensions Seminar
Paul Mitchell the School Orlando- Nails Seminar
Paul Mitchell the School Orlando- Airbrushing Seminar
Joe Blasco Beauty Airbrushing Seminar - 20 Hours
Joe Blasco Special FX Airbrushing Seminar - 20 Hours
Makeup for the Stage
THEATER WORK EXPERIENCE
2 years +
-Much Ado About Nothing ‘10
-Picasso at the Lapin Agile ‘11
-The Real Inspector Hound ‘11
-Dog Sees God ‘11
-The Front Page ‘11
-Doubt: A Parable ‘11
-Reasons To Be Pretty '11
-Bingo with the Indians '12
-Twelfth Night '12
-A Chorus Line '13
** Feel free to Contact Me for More Information**
Make Up, Airbrushing, Nails, and Hair
-Air Brushing ( Beauty &Special FX )
- Special Occasions Makeovers ( For any Event )
- Special FX Makeup
- Prosthetics (Applications, If needed to be make NEED Advanced Notice)
- Simple Thermal Styling & Updos
- Fashion for Editorials, Catalogues
- Films & Music Videos
- Group Bookings
YOU CAN LIKE ME HERE & VIEW FULL PORTFOLIO: www.Facebook.com/DNA.HairAndMakeup
FOLLOW HERE ON INSTAGRAM: DNAHairAndMakeup