Deborah Aubke MUAMakeup Artist Female Marlborough, Massachusetts, US
My Website: Portfolio
Mayhem # 3123429
About Me- Make Up – Hair –
I'm Deborah, I'm accepting Friend Requests from those WORKING here in Massachusetts and for those wanting to talk to me about shoots they'd want me to be a part of. I joined MM to network so I'll also be accepting FR's from people outside of MA or the US. Feel free to keep in touch with me. (:
MODELS & PHOTOGRAPHERS: I have come to the point where I have to limit my TFP projects, I am still wanting to obtain certain looks to add to my professional portfolio so please don't be afraid to ask. My rates are very reasonable for new photographers / models looking to add to there ports.
I also have reliable transportation.
Please Message me for Pricing.
*IMORTANT* When contacting me about a job please provide me with ALL or AS MANY details as possible; such as, Ideas or Purpose of Shoot, Model/Photographer Info, Compensation Type, Location, Time, etc. *THANK YOU*
- Graduated College with my AA in the Arts - Mainly for Theater and Costuming.
- Completed Q.C. Make Up Academy for my Master International Makeup Professional Certification.
- Graduated from Joe Blasco Makeup Artist Training School Orlando for the Masters I Course- 600 Clock Hours of 100% Hands on Training for Beauty, Avant Garde, Fantasy, Special FX, and Prosthetics.
- Graduated from Paul Mitchell the School for Cosmetology with 1200 hours of Hands on Training.
- CURRENT I am a Licensed Cosmetologist.
RELATED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Paul Mitchell the School Orlando- Hair Extensions Seminar
Paul Mitchell the School Orlando- Nails Seminar
Paul Mitchell the School Orlando- Airbrushing Seminar
Joe Blasco Beauty Airbrushing Seminar - 20 Hours
Joe Blasco Special FX Airbrushing Seminar - 20 Hours
Makeup for the Stage
THEATER WORK EXPERIENCE
2 years +
-Much Ado About Nothing ‘10
-Picasso at the Lapin Agile ‘11
-The Real Inspector Hound ‘11
-Dog Sees God ‘11
-The Front Page ‘11
-Doubt: A Parable ‘11
-Reasons To Be Pretty '11
-Bingo with the Indians '12
-Twelfth Night '12
-A Chorus Line '13
** Feel free to Contact Me for More Information**
Make Up, Airbrushing, and Hair
-Air Brushing ( Beauty &Special FX )
- Special Occasions Makeovers ( For any Event )
- Special FX Makeup
- Prosthetics (Applications, If needed to be make NEED Advanced Notice)
- Simple Thermal Styling & Updos
- Fashion for Editorials, Catalogues
- Films & Music Videos
- Group Bookings
YOU CAN LIKE ME HERE & VIEW FULL PORTFOLIO:
FOLLOW HERE ON INSTAGRAM: DNAHairAndMakeup