Arielle WilliamsMakeup Artist Female Port Jervis, New York, US
My Website: www.ArielleWilliams.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ClockworkBeautyMakeup
Mayhem # 3123568
About MeI am an artist who specializes in film and artistic makeup. I have mainly doing film projects, but am also interested in doing more creative, artistic shoots.
I'm currently only doing TFP shoots with exceptional photographers and models who are looking to submit to magazines.
You can send me a message here, or contact me directly through my emails: Warielle19@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing please include that you are from Model Mayhem and you MM ID Number.
Looking forward to working together!
Independent film work
-Focus on special effects
Have you worked with Arielle Williams? Add Credits for Arielle Williams! >>
Credit NotesIMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6633414/
Areas Of Expertise
Minor Special Effects
House of Shakar
- NYC Fashion Week 2015 collection
VIP Exclusive and Mid Atlantic Lamborghini Fashion Show
- One of 3 makeup artists in charge of making up 30 models, designers, entertainment, and presenters.
Erik Vega Productions
- Makeup Artist for Lingerie Valentine’s Day Fashion Show.
- Created sexy makeup looks for corset based fashion show.
Femme Fatale Clothing
- Makeup artist for upcoming online clothing store.
- Created different looks to best compliment clothes and accessories being sold.
-Second Unit Makeup
Hope From A New World
- Special effects makeup for short film
- Key makeup artist for feature film
- Men and women film makeup
- Minor effects (bullet wounds, body painting, applying prosthetics)
The Last Apartment
- Second unit makeup artist
Willows of Walkill
- commercial for artist retreat
- Head makeup artist for short film.
- Looks were a mix of fashion makeup and Native American tribal makeup
Retail Work Experience:
Macy’s Cosmetics Flex Associate
- Worked at multiple cosmetics counters helping customers and doing makeup.
- Learned techniques from each product line.
- Perform facials and makeup applications.
- Gained experience in makeup looks to suit clients from all age groups and skin types.
- Attended training several times a year to keep updated with application techniques and latest makeup styles.
- Completed courses in theatrical makeup.
- Learned to create looks based off stage productions and film.
- Learned how to do special effects makeup including scars, cuts, bruises, and burns.