||Jul 11, 2014
||Aug 06, 2013
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ClockworkBeautyMakeup
My name is Arielle. I'm a budding makeup artist in the tristate area. I've only done a few shoots so far, but I'm a skilled artist whose small portfolio mainly stems from lack of a photographer. I've tried using my own cameras but unfortunately without help from someone more skilled my pictures don't come out professional enough and can't display the makeup to its fullest. I'm looking for creative TFP projects to work on, and people who I think reflect my style for future ideas I'll want to put together.
Fashion and artistic makeup is my preference but I have experience in beauty makeup and other areas as well, such as theater (I can do minor cuts, bruises, or burns if needed). I'm trying to build my portfolio, and am mostly interested in finding photographers and models but if anyone else is interested in creating something together please don't hesitate to contact me. I do prefer to bring an assistant to shoots, but they reflect the same professionalism as I do on shoots.
You can send me a message here, or contact me directly through my emails: Warielle19@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing please include that you are from Model Mayhem and you MM ID Number.
Looking forward to working together!
- Fashion Brunch
A talented makeup artist who is serious about her work, stays on top of upcoming trends and studies application methods and theories. Passion about the artistry of makeup keeps artist continually looking to learn more and improve skills.
Experienced in creating natural makeup looks for women of all skin tones, types, and ages. Possession of an artistic mind will bring uniqueness to dramatic makeup and will look at projects from different angles and perspectives. Good communication skills to help understand and deliver desired results, and an ability to work in fast paced environments with time constraints.
Areas Of Expertise
Minor Special Effects
VIP Exclusive and Mid Atlantic Lamborghini Fashion Show
- One of 3 makeup artists in charge of making up 30 models, designers, entertainment, and presenters.
- Head makeup artist for short film.
- Looks were a mix of fashion makeup and Native American tribal makeup.
Erik Vega Productions
- Makeup Artist for Lingerie Valentine’s Day Fashion Show.
- Created sexy makeup looks for corset based fashion show.
Femme Fatale Clothing
- Makeup artist for upcoming online clothing store.
- Created different looks to best compliment clothes and accessories being sold.
Rosie Sklar Photography
- Makeup artist on various photoshoots.
- Photoshoots ranged from natural outdoor looks to dramatic.
Caryn Kiel Photography
- Makeup done for several photoshoots covering natural to extreme looks.
- Airbrushed models with personal machine.
Freelance Makeup Artist
- Organized photoshoots to showcase makeup. Took control of finding models, photographers, settings, and wardrobes.
- Provided makeup consultations and applications for multiple proms, weddings, and special occasions.
Retail Work Experience
Macy’s Cosmetics Flex Associate
- Worked at multiple cosmetics counters helping customers and doing makeup.
- Learned techniques from each product line.
- Perform facials and makeup applications.
- Gained experience in makeup looks to suit clients from all age groups and skin types.
- Attended training several times a year to keep updated with application techniques and latest makeup styles.
- Completed courses in theatrical makeup.
- Learned to create looks based off stage productions and film.
- Learned how to do special effects makeup including scars, cuts, bruises, and burns.
Raquel G Soto
Trisha May Photography
Arielle Williams has 255 friends.