Located in Southern California (Temecula – wine country down here), where I primarily work in the counties of San Diego, Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles and San Bernardino.
My personal photography interests include …
* Classic Hollywood b&w (e.g, George Hurrell) -
* Artistic Bodyscapes, Fitness and Nudes in Color/B&W
Fine Art America
Some of my work can also been seen at Fine Art America
- where you (or your friends) can purchase works.
- Let's talk, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Testing, TF*, or Paid Projects
I operate on the basis of never turn something down until you know what it is. I'm especially interested in TFP projects if:
(1) It’s a cool idea. It’s that concept that’s colorful, edgy, sophisticated, artsy, emotive, fanciful, moody or flat out unique. I’m interested in taking photos that all participants, from MUA, stylist, wardrobe, model to photographer can look at and say with pride “I did that” If you are a MUA, stylist, wardrobe or model
looking for a photographer for your cool idea - email me; or,
(2) I need a model for testing lighting schemes, or some other concept. Maybe there is a particular project in the works or maybe its something I'm experimenting with. In exchange, I'm happy to go get "you" some shots you need - headshots, lifestyle commercial, etc. If you are a new model
, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get valuable camera time; or,
(3) I need a model for a personal artistic project. This next year I'm working on getting some photos for submission to art shows, competitions, exhibits, etc. I'm drawn to black/white photography, so if you are a model wanting to explore the "artistic" side of photography. Let me know. This is collaborative and compensated through project profits
. Email me for more information: email@example.com