Tony CangianoPhotographer Male Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/acangiano Tony Cangiano Photography
Mayhem # 3150024
About MeHi there,
I'm Tony Cangiano, an Italian photographer who lives in Penticton, B.C. with my beautiful wife Jessica. I've been an enthusiast photographer for most of my life, and am now launching a part-time photography business.
Should you be interested in collaborating together on any type of photography project, I'd love to hear from you (particularly if you are within a 100 mile radius of Penticton).
I'm currently open to the idea of TF* (time for CD or prints) with male or female models. Take a look at my portfolio and if you like what you see, feel free to shoot me a line anytime via email (which you can find on my site) or via MM. I'm confident I can improve your portfolio with beautiful location shots.
I'm more than happy to work with models from Osoyoos, Oliver, Penticton, Summerland, Peachland, Kelowna, Vernon, Armstrong, and other locations in the general area. Likewise, if you are a local make-up artist in need of a good photographer for beauty shots, feel free to get in touch.
By working with me, on a TF* basis or otherwise, you can expect:
- Professionalism and approachability. I love to create a friendly and respectful atmosphere where models can look their best.
- Punctuality and reliability. If I tell you that we'll meet at a certain time and date at a given location, I'll be there at the right time (and usually earlier, if I need to setup lighting equipment, stands, etc).
- Prompt delivery of the goods. The agreement I provide to my TF* models stipulates that the selected and processed images will be delivered within 14 days. The licensing agreement we sign enables you to fully use the images for model promotion purposes. If you're hiring me, a faster time frame and different terms can be agreed upon.
- A photographer who is not on this site to score a date. :) I'm happily married and I'm here to provide my photographic services, further build my portfolio, and become as good a photographer as I can be.
The workflow for a TF* shoot works more or less like this:
1. You contact me expressing your interest in a TF* session. Occasionally I might be the one contacting the model.
2. We meet at a location of your choice for a first meeting to discuss requirements, ideas, etc, and get to know each other so that we are not complete strangers on the day of the shoot. A public place like Starbucks usually works well, but I'm flexible. We set a date, time, and location for the shoot.
3. On the day of the photoshoot I'll bring a model release and TF* agreement form for you to sign (I can also send a copy in advance via email). I'll bring two, so that you'll get a copy as well. In the case of underage models a signature from a parent or guardian is required (and his/her presence is highly encouraged during the shoot). You're more than welcome to bring a friend, significant other, etc, along if you'd like. It is essential to me that my models feel comfortable and relaxed.
4. Within two weeks you'll receive a selection of the best shots, properly edited on a CD or downloadable zip file (whatever works best for you). You'll be able to use these photos for the promotion of your modeling career (e.g., for your portfolio, on social media, etc) as stipulated in the agreement we'll sign. I'm flexible within reason with the terms of the agreement if you don't like the standard one I provide.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- Pacific Standard
- V&OAK magazine
- Quail Bell Magazine
- Vintage Lifestyle Magazine
- Vintage Living Magazine
- Hey Doll Vintage Magazine
- WROX (book cover)