Female 26 years old Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mayhem #321730 Model
My name is Amber and I am an experienced model who has been in and out of the industry for 10 years now. I have worked both as a free agent and signed with various agencies in Canada and USA.
I have experience in acting, runway, pageants, promotional modeling, and print work. My print work includes high fashion, editorial, ad campaign, glamour, and lifestyle. I have also worked in the PR and event side of things as well as do event hosting / MC’ing.
I am now living in Australia and would like to explore the Australian market. This country is scattered with gorgeous landscapes and Im dying to get out there and shoot in them!! I love collaborating with artists and designers for shoots and creating dynamic images that can add to all parties’ portfolios.
Although I am living in Northern remote Australia at the moment I will be traveling on a regular basis with upcoming trips to Brisbane, Cairns, and Sydney. Please PM me for more info on dates and if you are interested in shooting.
***Rates negotiable depending on assignment***
**TFCD/TFP negotiable depending on assignment**
• Just Friends – 2006
• Sochi Winter Olympics - Project Gold Commercial – 2013
• Tommy Douglas Story – 2006
• Renegade Press – 2006
• Moccasin Flats – 2006
• Corner Gas – 2006
• BC Tourism – Model – 2013
• Ivy Rose Designs – 2012
• Eleven Eleven Clothing Boutique – Model - 2011
• Fashion Sign Magazine (Ruby Ellen Designs) – Model – 2011
• Ebony and Ivory Designs – Model – 2010
• Eleven Eleven Clothing Boutique – Model - 2010
• HK Photo Group: The Mill – Model - 2009
• Fashion Has No Boarders - 2011
• Echo Evening and Bridal Show - 2011
• Designo Handbags – Event Model – 2010
• Artwear Fashion Show - 2010
• Winter Wonderland Fashion Show – 2009
• Khubsurat South East Asian Bridal Show – 2009
• Imperial Tobacco DuMaurier – Event Model 2009
• Miss Sun and Salsa Pageant - 2007
The above list is a list of paid / professional work, I have also worked with many MM photographers and artists on TF work that is not included in here.
Cheers to the wonderful photogs and crews I have had a chance to work with and welcome to the ones I have yet to! Please inbox with any requests xx.