I'm 25 years old, I work as a personal trainer and am part owner of a crossfit and parkour gym in the greater Seattle area. As a gym owner, I live a very active life. I enjoy many various activities such as hiking, self defense arts, parkour and even a little ballroom dancing.
Because my schedule can sometimes get filled up quickly, I am mainly interested in trading time for pics with the right photographer that will add something unique to each others portfolio. I am a diverse individual and am open to a wide range of ideas and styles. If you have a great idea, pass it by me!
Some ideas of shots I would still like to capture are,
- More shots in nature or in the beautiful NW mountains
- Parkour shots, either in the city or a place with good natural settings to utilize.
- Female partner shots, stylish, romantic/sensual or casual.
- Combative partner shots capturing the amazing art of Filipino knife and stick fighting. Some self defense background useful for that one.
- I would love to get a more vintage style shot dressed up with several people in an old pub or bar.
I have worked in many different fields from aerospace to sales, both here and internationally. I am most passionate about health and improving the lives of others by what I do as a fitness coach. I also greatly enjoy utilizing my acting and modelling skills and am always looking for the next fun challenge and chance to improve my talents and meet great people along the way. I have done several TV commercials and a number of local modelling roles. Acting and modelling is an art in which I am privileged to convey the rich emotions that we experience throughout life.
I look forward to meeting like minded and talented individuals and collaborating to create amazing work! If you have any questions or on availability please don't hesitate to ask.
You can also contact me directly by email or phone.