Clara CoquetteModel Female Brooklyn, New York, US
My Website: Clara CoquetteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/claracoquette
Mayhem # 3345987
About MeI am a burlesque performer, go-go dancer, and model based in Brooklyn, New York. I am really into the vintage scene and have a large collection of vintage clothing, hats, and accessories. I also have modeled for Flatiron Vintage Hats and Accessories, Copper Lune, and the NY Pinup Club. My look is always changing and evolving. I'm interested in cute pinup, burlesque, and lingerie shoots as well as weird, avant-garde work and drag. I have a 9-5 job, so I can only do shoots on evenings and weekends. I mostly only shoot in NYC. Since I only sometimes have a car available to me, I would consider shooting outside NYC if my transportation costs were covered. Balancing my day job, modeling, burlesque, and my social life doesn't leave a lot of room for online stuff, so don't be offended if it takes me a little bit to get back to you. Sometimes I only have time to read things and not necessarily time to respond immediately.
Have you worked with Clara Coquette? Add Credits for Clara Coquette! >>
Credit Notes- Village Voice, January 13-19, 2016.
- Burlesque Legends Calendar, 2016.
- Gothesque: Beautiful, spread, Special Edition 2015.
- Time Out New York, March 26 - April 1, 2015.
- PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo Banner, October 30, 2014.
- Time Out New York, October 2-6, 2014.
- Giuseppina Magazine #22: Alternative, cover and spread, October 1, 2014.
- NY Pin Up Club: The Big Tease Goes Hawaiian, fashion show, July 12, 2014.
- Giuseppina Magazine #18: Invaders, spread, April 10, 2014.
- Casino Royale: a James Bond-themed gala, atmosphere model, January 26, 2013.