I am Guy. Guy with a camera :) but with an eye for beauty as well.
My shoots are a fun experience but I do insist that the models and MUA follow some basic rules. Professionals Always Do.
1. Flaking. My time is at least as important as yours, if not more. So I won't waste your time and I expect you not to waste mine. (So if you flake, I will put up your MM info here. So only book/request a shoot if you are 100% certain that you will make it.)
2. Safety. Escorts are ok for the first shoot. But I have seen the change in model's behavior in front of their boyfriends/dads/family members. So only female escorts allowed. Your boyfriend/family members can come to the studio talk to me and I will shake their hands and promise your safety. But they cannot be in the studio during the shoot. Escorts are also my default reflector holders.
3. Contact Info. Models, I do require your cell number to confirm the shoot on the day of the shoot. and no, I am not interested in dating you so do not worry.
4. Limited TFCD. I see some great new emerging talent here on MM. I would love to help each other develop great ports. So limited TFCD is always an option for great models and great ideas.
5. MUAs for TFCD Shoot. I sincerely appreciate the contribution of MUAs in a shoot. They are an indispensable part of any shoot. But for a TFCD shoot, I do not entertain any kit fees from MUA just like I do not ask for Camera/Lense fees from the models. If you compare the costs, you know what is more expensive. I understand that you need to pay the bills. So do I. So let's not call it TFCD is you are asking for money.
6. If I send you a friend request or add you to Model Wishlist, I would love to do a TFCD shoot with you. and here are some great inspirations for TFCD shoots: http://www.pinterest.com/gwcpix
Please feel free to add me on facebook: facebook.com/gwcpics
None from MM
The pictures I have uploaded here are of Angelique (Not on MM)