Hi! My name is Sarah and I am based out of Tampa, Florida. The entertainment industry has always been a passion of mine, and have worked in the field for over 8 years as a show manager/director and promoter. I am beginning to learn the world of professional photography and hope to gain experience while creating an amazing portfolio.
Right now I'm offering strictly TFP/CD shoots. I'm interested in all types of male and female models, including beginners! I'm open to all sorts of genres, concepts, and ideas. Most importantly I want you to have fun and enjoy working with me. I'm very easy going!
I would love to network with photo editors, graphic artists, photographers, make-up artists, etc. to help one another with assignments or projects.
What to Expect Shooting With Me:
- I do outdoor and "on scene" locations. I do not have access to a indoor studio at the moment.
- Photoshoots can be 2 hours - 6 hours in length, depending on what type(s) of photos we hope to accomplish.
- Expect to bring a couple different outfits and props of your choice.
- You will receive all raw images, and a selection of touched up photos.
- A basic model release form will need to be signed prior to photoshoot.
If you are interested in working with me or have any questions, feel free to send me a message! I answer ALL private messages. I will appreciate any feedback as well, positive or negative...it will only help me grow stronger in the field! :)