Nadine CrassModel Female Boston, Massachusetts, US
New York, New York, US
Tacoma, Washington, US
My Website: Tumblr
Mayhem # 3426683
"She can take the dark out of the nighttime
And paint the daytime black."
- Bob Dylan
EXPERIENCE AND CONTENT:
I've been working as a model on and off since 2008.
I am very experienced with modeling for painters, art classes, etc.
I'm a sex-positive feminist and I'm comfy with sexual concepts as long as they're discussed thoroughly with me beforehand. Just tell me what you want to take pictures of and I'll tell you if I'm down.
I have tattoos and curves. If that's not for you, it's not for you, and that's fine.
But if it IS for you, hey! Here I am. Enjoy.Long black hair with bangs. Available with or without eyeglasses. Seven tattoos - willing to cover them if you pay time+materials. Two piercings per ear.
I have underarm hair. Other hair varies.
$100/hr for the type of work seen in my port. Higher rates for other things.
I'm primarily taking paid work but willing to discuss bartering for cameras.
I trade for the art as often as I can afford to, which is not as often as I'd like.
Trades for hosting occasionally.
MORE ABOUT ME:
- "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman
- Queer polyamorous kinkster. Future tiny house homesteader.
- Favorite music = Tom Waits, old blues stuff, Iggy Pop/Patti Smith/Nick Cave/etc etc.
- Bigtime cinephile, with Lynchian taste. I love artsy old foreign movies, noir, etc.
- I draw portraits and I want to learn photography too!
- I like long heartfelt conversations about life and art, usually over coffee and cigarettes.
- I'm a really laid back dark-bohemian type person. Never a diva.
- Always happy to meet likeminded art folks. You guys are my community!
Cancellation fees apply. Within a week = 50 percent. Within 72 hours = 75 percent.
Within 24 hours = 100 percent.
$50 suggested deposit when booking paid work in order to secure the spot.
I check references. Don't be a creep.
Have you worked with Nadine Crass? Add Credits for Nadine Crass! >>
"First time shooting Nadine in a couple of years and she's not lost her touch. Whomever works with her will not be disappointed!"