Ali RoseModel Female Fayetteville, North Carolina, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/welcome2shangrila
Mayhem # 355279
I have been modeling off and on, selectively, since I was a little girl. Now, I just do it for my own pleasure, and to help photographers realize their dream(s) and create beautiful, edgy, inspired, (etc.) works of art. There aren't many ideas I will turn down... just ask! I have done glamor, exotic/nude, parts/hair, maternity, and a few others. But I'm always willing to try something new and different.
I am now a military wife and stay-at-home mother to our almost 2 year old son. He is the center of my life and attentions. We were recently just stationed to Ft. Bragg, NC, and I'm loving it so far! I would love to make time, again, for my love of modeling and photography in this new and very beautiful state! I've missed working with creative people!!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Note for Photographers: I do have tattoos...
1) a rose garter around my left thigh with writing that says "Shangri La" (Thank you Stacy of Lit Fuse tattoo in Olympia, WA, and Mike of Electric Rose tattoo, also of Olympia)
2) A purple/orange/green lotus flower about 4 inches below the top of my right shoulder, and it wraps around about half of my arm. (so yes, it's quite large).
3) 17 kanji symbols on my back. (Thank you Randy, of Dragons Lair Tattoo in Lakewood, Washington)
4) A 'tribute' tattoo to the baby I lost in 2007 on my left shoulder (Thank you Travis of Fleshworks Tattoo in Olympia, Washington)
4) A 'tribute" tattoo to another baby lost this year (2009) on my right shoulder (Thanks again to Travis)
5) A roger rabbit (full-color) on my upper left arm (Travis, you're the man!)
My final and last words for now are these, a quote I live by:
"This is courage: To bear unflinchingly what Heaven sends."
So be courageous... Hopefully, Heaven sends you my way, huh?
GM Photography-Washington- Model Mayhem #229973
Victor Salvador - Nevada- Model Mayhem #32628