Ashley M BillingsModel Female Plainfield, Illinois, US
My Website: My business -- AB ImpressionsMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AshleyMBillings
Mayhem # 357929
So, I've been M.I.A. from the modeling world for quite some time now and a LOT has changed in my life, primarily:
- I quit my full-time job of three years to work for myself, running my own two businesses -- a social networking site for my immediate area and AB Impressions (www.abimpressions.com), my freelance design, event planning and personal and corporate concierge services business.
- I moved in with the love of my life and his three beautiful children who live with us full-time, so now at the ripe old age of 23, I'm a stepmommy-by-osmosis to an 11-year old boy and two girls who are 8 and 6.
For me personally, I'm not very active with being in front of the camera. If a really cool project presented itself, I'd be interested but for now, I'm primarily looking to expand my network of photographers, hair stylists, make-up artists and models for upcoming projects for my clients or for my own events.
Any questions? E-mail me at email@example.com.
Note: Billings is a family "stage name."
1. the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).
–adjective 1. selecting or choosing from various sources.
2. made up of what is selected from different sources.
3. not following any one system, as of philosophy, medicine, etc., but selecting and using what are considered the best elements of all systems.
...Ashley M. Billings...
"The Beauty in Eclecticism"
Q. Who are you?
A. I'm laid-back, goofy but not ridiculous, feminine but not prissy, opinionated but not b*tchy, loyal but not stupid, sweet but not a pushover and smart, but not cocky. I'm pretty neat... ha ha
Q. Do you do nude work?
Q. "Lyke OMG, you're brunette... do you do fetish?"
Q. How should I contact you?
A. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What kind of work are you looking for?
A. Something beyond, "stand there and look pretty." If I want to prance around in skimpy clothes or have someone get a few shots of me looking like a Barbie doll, there are a million and one photographers out there who can do it. Unique concepts catch my eye, but my rule is that I won't do anything I'd be embarrassed to show my parents or my grandparents (they're pretty open-minded..but nekkid boobies or bondage would be a tad frowned upon).
Q. I'm another model, why'd you add me?
A. I like your look and I may be contacting you in the future for casting calls for upcoming events/etc. I put together with my business.
Here are the amazingly talented individuals that I've been fortunate enough to work with:
#8702 – Image Illusions & #155917 - Mike Rasher (Aww, Nate & Mike, my first shoot... Totally worth the drive, completely patient and so sweet!)
#241114 – EJ Holmes (Relocated to TN, but a genius with lighting!)
#65132 - On Q Photography (Edgy, sexy work from a sweet man!)
#116672 - DJ Watts (2 shoots) (A joy to work and hang around with, patient and very creative!)
#10608 - DLK Photography (Such a gentleman and very talented!)
#12335 - Miguel Lopez Lemus (Breathtaking work... This man paints pictures with a camera lense)
#138650 - Hallopino (2 shoots) (My buddy! COMPLETELY gifted and way too modest)
#363775 - Mark Gregory Imaging (Awesome photographer, great guy with great taste in music and a gentleman 110%!)
Instant Imaging Photography --> http://www.instantimagingphotography.com
RACEGIRL Motorsports #121593