Katie HardwickModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: circus & modellingMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/katiehardwick
Mayhem # 362030
I am an aerial circus performer. I also do some acrobatics, stilt walking, whip cracking, and a little dance. I like cycling, swimming, scuba-diving, kayaking and fencing too.
I started modelling in 2007 and have done mainly character and commercial work. I am happy to travel.
I am not currently testing but have reasonable rates.
I have First Act Insurance (covers public liability and me hurting myself) and my own red / white / green / blue aerial silks, aerial hoop, trapeze, corde lisse, bull whip and peg and dura stilts. I can also borrow / hire other equipment if needed at reasonable rates.
I am co-founder of Circus Suburbia, providing entertainment and workshops in a wide range of circus skills.
If you'd like to book me through an agency, please use AMCK where you can find me under the "Extreme" category.
Have you worked with Katie Hardwick? Add Credits for Katie Hardwick! >>
- Vintage Floral Teas bridal shoot.
- Vogue Italia's picture of the day May 2011 with one of Kirsty Mitchell's images.
- Creative test with David Stewart www.davidstewwwart.com.
- Popperfoto image library shoot - aerial and underwater - Barbados.
- Lilou Ltd www.liloultd.com.
- Editorial in Doze magazine (Italy and online) - Wonderland project (see below).
- Editorial in Cliche magazine (LA and online), photographer/designer Kirsty Mitchell, hair & makeup Elbie Van Eeden.
- Blacker Designs and The Natural Fibre Company 2009 and 2011 brochures.
- Witch girl in White Denim's 'I Start to Run' music video, dir. Tom Haines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW26TBF1boo .
- Theatre-goer in the L'Oreal Colour Trophy Awards live show 2009.
- Peasant with butterfly and masked cave girl in Cradle of Filth's 'Honey and Sulphur' music video. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ngwEt6GwfYM
- Ford Fiesta advertorial in Style magazine.
- Ford Fiesta internet viral for This Is Now campaign, dir. Tom Dean, photographer John Sanders, costume Ian Fulcher, makeup Kate Poole.
- Popperphoto image library, photographer Bob Thomas, mua Pauline Briscoe, stylist Sabina Cawley-Speirs.
- Evening Standard magazine, circus accessories, photographer Neil Mersh.
- Model for book 'Tea and Knitting' by Jane Gottelier, photographer Patrick Gottelier.
- Model for drawing classes (clothed) for the Fashion and Performance Sportswear Design Courses at University College Falmouth.
- Autumn '07 issue of 'Cornish Brides' and 'WED' magazines, advertising shop Bride! in Penzance.
- Fotomaze photo gallery.
- Tigi Bed Head Academy.
- Swimwear/fitness for www.beachfeature.com.
- Kinofilm brochure
For circus and acting credits please see my website (at the top of this page).