Katie HardwickModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: circus & modellingMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/katiehardwick
Mayhem # 362030
I am an aerial circus performer. I also do some acrobatics, stilt walking, whip cracking, and a little dance. I like cycling, swimming, scuba-diving, kayaking and fencing too.
I started modelling in 2007 and have done mainly character and commercial work. I am happy to travel.
I am not currently testing but have reasonable rates.
I have First Act Insurance (covers public liability and me hurting myself) and my own red / white / green / blue aerial silks, aerial hoop, trapeze, corde lisse, bull whip and peg and dura stilts. I can also borrow / hire other equipment if needed at reasonable rates.
I am co-founder of Circus Suburbia, providing entertainment and workshops in a wide range of circus skills.
If you'd like to book me through an agency, please use AMCK where you can find me under the "Extreme" category.
- Vintage Floral Teas bridal shoot.
- Vogue Italia's picture of the day May 2011 with one of Kirsty Mitchell's images.
- Creative test with David Stewart www.davidstewwwart.com.
- Popperfoto image library shoot - aerial and underwater - Barbados.
- Lilou Ltd www.liloultd.com.
- Editorial in Doze magazine (Italy and online) - Wonderland project (see below).
- Editorial in Cliche magazine (LA and online), photographer/designer Kirsty Mitchell, hair & makeup Elbie Van Eeden.
- Blacker Designs and The Natural Fibre Company 2009 and 2011 brochures.
- Witch girl in White Denim's 'I Start to Run' music video, dir. Tom Haines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW26TBF1boo .
- Theatre-goer in the L'Oreal Colour Trophy Awards live show 2009.
- Peasant with butterfly and masked cave girl in Cradle of Filth's 'Honey and Sulphur' music video. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ngwEt6GwfYM
- Ford Fiesta advertorial in Style magazine.
- Ford Fiesta internet viral for This Is Now campaign, dir. Tom Dean, photographer John Sanders, costume Ian Fulcher, makeup Kate Poole.
- Popperphoto image library, photographer Bob Thomas, mua Pauline Briscoe, stylist Sabina Cawley-Speirs.
- Evening Standard magazine, circus accessories, photographer Neil Mersh.
- Model for book 'Tea and Knitting' by Jane Gottelier, photographer Patrick Gottelier.
- Model for drawing classes (clothed) for the Fashion and Performance Sportswear Design Courses at University College Falmouth.
- Autumn '07 issue of 'Cornish Brides' and 'WED' magazines, advertising shop Bride! in Penzance.
- Fotomaze photo gallery.
- Tigi Bed Head Academy.
- Swimwear/fitness for www.beachfeature.com.
- Kinofilm brochure
For circus and acting credits please see my website (at the top of this page).