Jussie D ArtistryMakeup Artist Female Hamden, Connecticut, US
My Website: Amethyst Lounge, LLCMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JussieDArtistry
Mayhem # 364243
It has been brought to my attention that someone has made a false profile and posted as me, posting castings (profile: 3227341). Please do your research before responding to any job, for your safety!
Jussie D. Artistry Presents: Amethyst Lounge, LLC
Your New Safe Haven For Lashes, Skin, Beauty & Wellness
"Jussie D Artistry- Artistic Beauty Made Possible for Your Special Events"
Published Model. Figure Skater. Aerialist. Skin Care. Makeup. Cool Chick.
This page is dedicated to my specialty in Lash Extensions, my primary business. You will be seeing more soon in the "lash art" Category in the near future. If you are interested in becoming a brand model, please fill out my model intake form on my website:
http://www.amethystlounge.com/be-an-ame … model.html
LASH EXTENSION SPECIALIST: VOLUME AND CLASSIC
- 3 DIFFERENT CERTIFICATIONS OBTAINED FOR CLASSIC LASH EXTENSION APPLICATION
- ONE OF THE FIRST 5 TO BE ADVANCED TRAINED WITH NOVALASH IN CONNECTICUT.
- 4 DIFFERENT CERTIFICATIONS OBTAINED FOR RUSSIAN VOLUME LASH EXTENSION APPLICATION.
ACTIVE LASH EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL SINCE 2006
- FIRST MEMBER OF NEESA LISTED IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT. (NATIONAL EYELASH EXTENSION SAFETY ASSOCIATION)
- ONE OF 12 COMPETITORS SELECTED TO COMPETE IN THE FIRST ANNUAL LASH WARS COMPETITION IN LAS VEGAS, 2014
- PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE LASHES FOR LIFE ORGANIZATION
BROW EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- MULTIPLE CERTIFICATIONS OBTAINED FOR SERVICES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO): BROW EXTENSIONS, MEDICINAL AROMATHERAPY, DERMAPLANING, HOT STONE HEALING FACIAL, ETC.
- ADVANCED AIRBRUSH MAKEUP APPLICATION
- MEMBER OF ASCP & ABMP
- CERTIFIED AND ACTIVE ESTHETICIAN IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT SINCE, 2006: NORTH HAVEN ACADEMY/PAUL MITCHELL PARTNER SCHOOL
+ MANY MORE
by appointment, 203.430.7927
For those of you who want fuller more beautiful lashes without the mascara, come see me at Amethyst Lounge!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MODEL MAYHEM MODEL #: 8066
MY VIEWS ON PHOTO-SHOOTS
I believe a structured creative team and a vision beforehand is what makes a photo shoot successful. I like to discuss concepts prior/call sheet (date, time, makeup, hair, wardrobe, other models, location, etc.). If the event there is no makeup or hair provided, I have a highly recommended team, especially if more than one makeup artist is needed. If this is an in depth testing session you are contacting me for I prefer to know what is going on (not the day before), and if the story line isn't strong - I won't consider.
I only test with agency represented models, unless I contact you. Please contact me for further rates.
In the event of testing, a small kit fee and travel might asked to be included.
I am willing to assist makeup artists that need any help on a set.
I have worked with many photographers, make up artists and promotional companies- and have many references. All my pictures are recent with proper copyright.
References and resume upon request.