login help join!
(19) Portfolio
Details
Experience: Very Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Genres: Acting
Editorial
Fashion
Fitness
Glamour
Hair/Makeup
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Parts Modeling
Performance Artist
Pregnancy
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host

Info
Last activity: Mar 21, 2014
Joined: Mar 17, 2007


iPERSPECTiVePHOTOGRAPHY

Male
Akron, Ohio, US
guest password: 123456

Mayhem #364361
Photographer


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/IPerspectivePhotography

About me
Hello everybody, My name is ElDwight Thomas owner of IPerspectivePhotography. I have been doing photography since the age of 13, now 26 makes it 13 years, not to mention establishing I Perspective at 16. I have Shot for a large amount of Models, actors, and various artists. As far as dealing with known clientele;
Adina Howard
Grand Hustle
Dipset
CTE
New Money Ent (Signed to universal),
DSGB
RICH KIDZ
4PLAY MUSIC
DEF JAM
ROYAL CREW
PITTSBURGH ENT
SNEAK_A_HIT
LASHADE' OLABISI
Pornstarr 'Monet Devine' (COVER BOSS MAG)
MARIO
3 different Hair magazines



NEW AND JUST IN, MY STUDIO IS NOW UP AND RUNNING FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO WANTED TO SHOOT WITH ONE...


I am currently doing TFCD, but only for those who are chosen out of those who ask.

No I'm not expensive, I'm more of what you would call a photographer that works on your budget. All Paid shoots are 60% 3days maximum before shoot and remainder 40% day of shoot. a sit down will be done after the shoot to determine edits and such.

If there are any Projects being done, make-up artists, wardrobe stylists, etc I am here for your services I love great Ideas..

Also If you are interested in TFCD/ or Booking me please Contact me with.

Your Ideal of the shoot
Your ideal location for the shot
Your Ideal dates you want to shoot
and your Ideal point of this shoot…
This will help for those who never shot with me.

FOR SERIOUS BOOKING INQUIRIES ONLY EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION:

INFO@IPERSPECTIVEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Escorts: I do Allow them the only catch is they have a game to play while i'm shooting its called who can be the quietest...

Turn around time is usually 48 to 72 hours depending on your needs of editing.



IPerspectivephotography
ElDwight Thomas
404-952-8900 or 678-208-8328
Info@IPerspectivephotography.com

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z241/Iperspectivephotography/QOP%20MODELS%20CHI-town%20to%20the%20A/P1090561.jpg
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z241/Iperspectivephotography/DeidraChandre/deidra-First-b.jpg

Lists
IPerspective Photography's List of killer Backshots   1 pics
iPERSPECTiVePHOTOGRAPHY's list of killer photos   0 pics


Friends

Model
Jayden Marie Currier

Model
Amor Unique

Model
Yami Rotten

Model
Amanda Dawn 222

Model
QuettaMarie

Model
Meghana Lynn

Model
MeganN

Model
Nataliya Hala

Photographer
B71 Photos

Model
BamMoney

Model
kerri taylor

Model
Brandon Westbrook

iPERSPECTiVePHOTOGRAPHY has 175 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers