ImagesbyThomasPhotographer Male Seattle, Washington, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ImagesByThomas
Mayhem # 381301
Here are some of the basic things that you need to know when shooting with me.
1) I have been a freelance photographer for over 25 years. I have been doing model portfolio work for just about as long. I will shoot you however you like, the content of all shoots will be up to you. You tell me your comfort level and that is what we will shoot. I will suggest but sorry I don't own a gun to force you to do anything against your will.
2) You can bring an escort if that makes you feel more comfortable. I have a girlfriend and all I want to do is shoot.
3) I like shooting both indoors and outdoors.
4) As far as photoshop goes, I am not great at it. So if you feel like you have lots of things that need corrected on you I am most likely not the person to shoot with. I can correct the little things.
5) I like input from whoever I am shooting. Photography is a 2 way street and I want you to have the photos that you like also. If you don't tell me I can't help you to the fullest extent, I am not a mind reader for what you want.
6) To any model, if you don't see your work on here it is because of me. I did not create worthy enough shots to showcase, it has nothing to do with you.
7) I give you the entire shoot when I am done editing. You are just as much a part of the shoot as I am so you should have all of the images. So if I have the image you will have the image. On that same note the way I edit is to lighten and darken the shots to my liking, as mentioned in 4 above, I will correct the little things but I need to know the shots that you want to use for your portfolio. I don't want to spend time correcting the little things if you are not even going to use the shots.
8) I have had several images published. I only do this as a hobby. I have my regular jobs and I work my shooting around my working schedule, I need to pay my bills also. Also along those same lines if we schedule a shoot please show up or at least give me plenty of notice if you can't. I am sure that you don't like people to waste your time.
9) If you do a not call or are a no show please don't bother to contact me again, a shoot will not happen.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, otherwise lets shoot.
Additionally, all Models displayed on this site have proven without question that they are at least 18 years of age or older. All models have freely agreed to sign a model release and that I am in compliance with the Federal record keeping requirements of 18 USC Section 2257