Hello beautiful people
Quick announcement; I want to return to fine art again and to this end I will not be planning strict photography projects at this time. That being said, for those out there looking to have me take photos for your own projects, I will still consider it, I’m just not investing the time and effort into my own photography projects.
I am an artist/illustrator trained at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Cleveland institute of Art and currently working on a Bachelor of Art Education through Kent State. I am experienced in many forms of art and media including print working and photography.
Who I am looking for and drawn to;
• People with a clear concept of who they are; people who are confident in themselves.
• People who are doing modeling as a means of self-discovery and for the sake of the creation of artwork.
• People that respond appropriately and timely to emails and shoots dates
• People who are looking to expand their image and stretch what their personality can do while being a model.
• People of any shape, size, weight, gender, orientation, or skin color.
• People who want to sit for artwork.
• People who want to sit for photography.
• People who want to sit for plaster casting.
• People who want to sit for pin-up, portraits, figure works and experimental works.
If there is a project that you are interested in an artist helping you with for your portfolio, I am more than willing to TFP.
• If I do work with you I will burn any images taken from a shoot onto CD
• I am fine with escorts
• I can travel to a wide range of areas, including; Buffalo, Rochester, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Columbus, and on occasion Phoenix.