Becky FoxModel Female Tampa, Florida, US
My Website: Fox Fitness - Get foxy!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/beckyfoxfitness
Mayhem # 399716
Facebook | FB Fanpage | Twitter | YouTube | Fox Fitness
Are you tired of booking shoots with unreliable, unprofessional, drama filled models? Or maybe you just want a model that can move, make more than one facial expression, and not look like a deer caught in headlights...
Well then look no further! I may just be what you're looking for!
I shoot a variety of styles and looks including casual, fitness, swimsuit, and lingerie. I'm based out of Tampa, FL but do travel often and and willing to travel with expenses paid. I enjoy what I do, but keep in mind this is also how I make a living.
**I'm currently seeking commercial acting and video work and taking classes to further my skills! And I'm always looking for print modeling opportunities for major publications and ads.**
Let's see what else...Oh yeah, I'm also a fitness guru. I run a fitness business and blog in addition to modeling. Check it out at Fox Fitness Blog. I also love to cook and can be a bit of a bookworm. I'm constantly trying to learn new things and can be a bit of a goofball.
My biggest strength would be my ability to make a variety of facial expressions and convey different moods. And I'm not too shabby at posing. Some direction is always good but I definitely don't mind coming up with some posing ideas myself
What do others have to say?
"Working with Becky is pure delight! Not only can you expect great images; you will never meet a finer human being, and one that is a joy to be with (sigh, if only I were younger)" -Ron Barlow
So yes modeling is fun, and yes I wish I could help the world get fit and model for free, but unfortunately, I have bills to pay, wardrobe to keep up with, travel expenses, a love of natural, organic foods and aspirations I would like to achieve. I am an entrepreneur and treat modeling like a business.
So I expect you to be professional, just like I will be and to value my time by giving me ample notice of cancellation or sticking to our scheduled shoot times. I am currently seeking paid work ONLY due to my hectic schedule and the other reasons mentioned above.
I will, on a rare occasion, shoot for trade with exceptional photographers for tearsheets, magazines, other publications, in in a situation where I feel it will further my career. I can be flexible within reason or with payment in the form of expenses, clothing, or the something similar. It doesn't hurt to ask but please be reasonable!
Accepting cash, paypal, and all major credit cards!
Additionally, I'm experienced in promotional work and enjoy talking to people and understand marketing and promotions from running my business, so I'm up for that type of work too! Oh and I enjoy being part of workshops also!
Anyhow, I show up on time, work hard, and don't bring drama to my shoots. I won't let you down!!
For Non-Local Jobs I do charge a cancellation fee! 50% if canceled less than 10 days from a shoot and 100% if canceled less than 5 days from a shoot. If I can't rebook I can't pay for my travel! I also run a tight schedule with my fitness business so canceling a shoot could also interfere with rescheduled clients and other meetings, so I take scheduling very serious!
Other things about me:
- NO Tattoos - zero, zilch, nada
- Belly button piercing that can be removed
- Breast augmentation (see my most current pics) - now a size C and the DR did a wonderful job!
- In addition to modeling I'm a fitness trainer and expert. Be sure to also check out my blog and online programs for fitness and nutrition tips by clicking here!
Thank you for visiting! If you've read this far you ROCK and probably deserve some type of gold medal or trophy so congrats!!!
I look forward to working with you!
- Devon-Aire Apparel (2013)
- D and M Motorcycles (2013)
- Photographing Women: 1000 Poses Book (2012)
- Power Systems Catalog (2008 - 2011) w/ 2 Covers
- Cityview Magazine Fitness Spread and Article (2011)
- At Home Tennessee Fitness Spread and Article (2011)
- Is She Naturally Thin or Disciplined Book (2010) - Photo and Interview
- Magazine Blu Lingerie Cover and Layout (2008)
- LaraBar Ambassador (2012 - Present)
- Big Rig Tees Promo Model @ Midwest Truck Show (2012)
- Optimum Nutrition and American Bodybuilding Sponsored Fitness Model (2007-2012)
- FMI Model of the Month (March 2012)
- 48 Hour Film Project Tampa - For Better or Worse (2013)
- AdvantageLumber.com - Product Videos (2013)
- Piratenews.org - Voiceovers, Promo Video (2013)
- Fox Fitness Video Blog @ www.foxfitness.com (2010 - Present)
- Pet Supplies Plus Commercial Campaign (2001-2002)