MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/HudsonianProductions
Educated in the sciences I am constantly experimenting and exploring new approaches to my subject matter. My intensions are to create well-crafted works of art that visually speak to the viewer and evoke an emotional response. When possible I try to use recycled materials and repurpose them for something other than a landfill. As a Biologist it is disturbing to note the rate of devastation our species is inflicting on our planet. Recycled/Repurposed Art is at least one step in the right direction. My hope is to bring out something in my photos that is currently lacking in your portfolio. I measure my success by your satisfaction. It would be a pleasure to work with expressively creative individuals.
TFCD - Will be considered on an individual basis for models who would like to build their port.
TFA (Time for Art) - Will be considered on an individual basis for models who would like a personal body cast.
Paid Assignments and commissions are completely negotiable.
• Art.a.ma.jig "Found", 2012
• Art.a.ma.jig "Found", 2011
• Art.a.ma.jig "Change", 2009
• Art.a.ma.jig "Fortune", 2008
• 4-Bridges Art’s Festival “Emerging Artist Scholarship”, 2008
• 4-Bridges After Party, 2008
• Chattanooga Downtown Gallery Hop, 2007
• 4-Bridges After Party, 2007
• Chattanooga Downtown Gallery Hop, 2006
• Association for Visual Artist – Tensile exhibition, 2003
• Chattanooga State – Art Show “Best in painting”, 2002
• Fredrick Douglass Museum, D.C. - Permanent Collection, 1998
• Hunter Museum of Art – Student Show, 2003
• Louise Bandy Art Scholarship, 1998
• Catoosa County Art Show, Par Excellence, 1998
• Catoosa County Art Show, Award of merit, 1997
• Ga. Student Media Festival, International Competition-Video, 1998 – 1st place in Sequential stills category (Houston, TX)
• Catoosa County Rep for Governors Honors in Art, 1997
Shana Clark #239118
Teal Ann #408509
April J #8544