My name is Cadence and I'm a professional photographer/retoucher from the northern suburbs of Chicago. I just recently moved to a studio out in Richmond, IL (pretty much right up against the Wisconsin border) and I'd really love to collaborate with other creatives out here who are enthusiastic about what they do.
A little about myself:
- I'm 26 years old and have been shooting since I was 18. I was first published that very same year.
- I did not go to school for photography (I started out as a psychology major) but I did win several awards for my images when I was in college.
- My studio is in my home so I like to make sure everyone is comfortable when they come over. I always have drinks and treats to offer to my guests/models. I also have a cat and a fiance who live with me but they won't ever get in the way of a shoot
- I recently started photographing kids and babies and I love it! But I like to keep that work separate from my model work. You can see my child photography here
- I love natural light and prefer shooting outdoors whenever possible!
Hit me up if you wanna shoot, MM! I look forward to hearing from you!