||Oct 11, 2013
||Aug 02, 2007
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/septembersui
Hi there! Thanks for dropping in!
Quick note: Despite my best efforts, my schooling has really affected my time and energy. I don't know when I'll be back on MM regularly, but it doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon. I apologize in advance; feel free to message me if you want, but I can't guarantee replies that'll satisfy us both.
Some things you oughta know!
1) I like tags! A ton! In fact, I like tags so much I will much more readily accept your FR if you leave me one! And also, I will probably not accept your FR if you don't leave me one! (Or a pic comment, or PM. Something I can see easily. Otherwise I'll just assume you're adding me to raise your friends-list numbers, and this will make me go *sadface* and I will then deny your friend request.)
2) I love and will do any of the following genres: fashion, commercial, anything quirky or sort of bizarre, nudes (landscape, abstracts). I like visually interesting work and will bring my own creative energy, if I can spare. I am rarely (okay, make that never) up for the following: erotica, spreads, 'pink'. Since I do this only as a hobby, I generally have no qualms saying no to bikini and lingerie work.
3) I really, really, prefer meeting up before the shoot. If it can't happen, it can't happen, but I do like having plenty of details beforehand, so I can be prepared. A prepared me is a better me, and I like to give you my best in front of your camera!
4) Most of my work is done with hobbyist and amateur photographers. I love doing TF* nudes with photographers whose work reflect what I would like to do. However, even if I decline to do a TF* with you, my rates are negotiable.
5) I have experience with theater and I bring that to my modeling. As a result, I prefer dynamic shoots that portray action and emotion. You may notice I'm an average-looking model, so I compensate.
6) I am also available to help out as a photographer's assistant and have some experience coaching new models.
7) I have participated in several successful group shoots, and can work well on my lonesome. If you need references, check my credits list!
8) 8 is my favourite number. This is a totally random trivial fact about me that has absolutely no bearing on my modeling whatsoever.
9) Things you can expect from me before shooting: being on time or calling you if I won't be, my own makeup and wardrobing skills, smiles.
10) Things you can expect from me while shooting: laughter, goofy faces, sudden flashes of off-the-wall ideas, and a wide variety of moods and emotions.
11) Things you should probably not expect me to do while shooting: anything that feeds into harmful stereotypes and lazy tropes. I have an arsenal of intelligentsia at my disposal and I'm not afraid to use it.
12) Things I expect from you: friendliness, a bit of direction, respect for my boundaries. Oh, and of course, pictures!
I hope that wasn't too much tl;dr for you! Thanks for sticking with it so far, and hope to hear from you!
People I've worked with on MM:
Samantha MF Chan #478416
Dan - Eastern Currents #144648 x 2
Nick Pearce #472463
Paul 1569 #77458
Ray Leen Tan #437067 x 4
Wayne - McLean Photo Works #260826 x 2 1/2
Katie Scanlan - #112566
Martin Goldie - #7221
Rebecca Clarke - #441640 x 2
Guy - Guzzz Photography - #32146
William - PhotoPower - #117003 x 2
Steve Richard - #144388
Kevin - #529475 X3
Jo Koh - #507195
deadpoetphotography - #452316
Geoffrey Pereira - #393660 X3
Nick Dion - #640632
Shoot to Thrill - #365068
aniemvaniem - #164871
Boulton Creek - #600149
Nouveau Photo Art - #717418
L fotographie - #662698
Alvin Rodriguez - #551386
opxography - #1014524
pan8a - #894239
Andrew Crawford - #1127202
logic11 (Traverse) - #878255
Nick Taylor - #503903
Chad4369 - #1315385
Scribbles - #1251751
Studio Ong - #897193
Andrew Dacey - #1352985
EricBB - #105722
naturatalenz - #1267214
James Low - #1674289
Ted Adnan Photography - #687788
(.... and possibly some others I forgot to add.)
September Sui has 208 friends.