Well hello there!
I'm a freelance photographer shooting anything and everything.
I love working with a team of people (stylists, makeup artists, etc) and want to bring fresh ideas and quirky concepts to every shoot.
The weirder the better; my philosophy on art as well as people.
Send me a message if you'd like to collaborate, however I'm only doing a very small about of creative shooting at the moment for I'm working full-time on boring stuff for the time being!
What i've been up to...
- Photographic images exhibited in the Federation gallery for Top Arts 2003
- Studied Applied Design at RMIT in 2004
- Worked for renowned wedding photographer Rocco Ancora for two years
- Completed a Diploma of Arts in Photography at NMIT
- Worked alongside photographer Peter Coulson of Koukei Photography
-2007 Silver Distinction Award and Silver Award for Portraiture and Editorial at the APPA Awards- AIPP
- Head Photographer of leading photographic store Jessops, in Edinburgh, Scotland 2011-2012
- Photographing kids underwater every weekend
** I apologise I do not accept all friend requests, just mainly those living in or coming to Melbourne, please send me a message though!**