I love the work of Ellen Von Unwerth, Mario Testino, John Loup Sieff, Helmut Newton, Guy Bourdin, Ed Fox and Bob Carlos Clarke.
I enjoy working with like minded creatives who are as passionate as I am.
A few things you need to know:
I rarely work for TFP/CD unless I am madly in love with your work.
I am willing to travel however costs must be covered.
I will only work with photographers who can provide references if need be.
I have a pink bow tattoo on my right wrist and writing on my right shoulder.
Have you worked with Lara-Nicole? Add Credits for Lara-Nicole! >>
* VOGUE Italia (2012)
* ASOS Marketplace for Obscure Couture (August 2011)
* LOOK Magazine for The Pokey Hat x3
* Royal Carribbean Cruises (March 2011)
* The Mammoth Book of New Erotic Photography by Maxim Jakubowski(November 2010)
* Hudson Manilla's First Art Monograph Titled 'One' (October 2010)
* FRONT Magazine Issue 147 - Britains Fittest Freshers (September 2010)