Charlotte-ElizabethModel Female Leicester, England, United Kingdom
My Website: TumblrMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/charlotteelizabeth
Mayhem # 546282
I'm available for glamour, lingerie, swimwear, fashion, fitness, beauty. My rates are reasonable; contact me.
I am very open for this with the right photographer. I’m not interested in the standard ‘vanilla’ glamour as I do not feel that this will benefit my portfolio. I am looking for glamorous shots with an edge. I have colourful hair, loads of corsets and accessories. Get in touch if you want to create something a little different…
No topless, No nude, No exceptions. I work to implied.
I am very able to do my own makeup. The makeup that I use is MAC and of the highest quality and able to withstand hot studio lights.
My hair is about 20inches long, platinum blonde and REAL. I also own;
- 24" Platinum blonde extensions
- 20" Platinum blonde extensions
- 20" Black extensions
- 20" Bright pink extensions
- 20" Bright turquoise extensions
- Long Brunette wig
- Very long baby pink wig, wavy
- Very long "mermaid" emerald green wig, curled
- Shoulder-length brunette wig, choppy
(All extensions are human hair and can be styled. All wigs are synthetic and cannot.)
I own a lot of corsets from hot pink PVC, to baby blue lace, to burlesque-look red silk and so many more! I also own a lot of short frilly skirts and mini dresses. I have an awful lot of nice lingerie and a few bikinis. I own a lot of custom handmade costume jewellery, mainly Barbie and Hello Kitty from Asia and Europe but also stuff with more of an edge like knuckle dusters and Vampire fangs. I also have a lot of hair accessories such as huge PVC hair bows in a variety of colours.
TRAVEL AND AVALIABILITY:
I travel by train. I will usually ask for my expenses to be covered.
- I have no tattoos. My only piercings are ears once and navel.
- I will NOT model any animal products (fur, leather).
- All photographs must be tasteful. I will not do anything that I feel portrays me in a bad light.
- I will not add you on facebook. I think that doing so is highly unprofessional. My personal facebook account if for my family and friends. If you wish to contact me, do so on here.
- You can see my facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlotte … 5851825009
- If we're shooting TFP please do not message me saying "not too much makeup" or "no fake tan" (unless it is for a concept that we've already discussed) as my look is very 'Barbie-glam' If I'm pale with no makeup on, the pictures will be of no use to me.