Alephnaught Images UKPhotographer Male Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
My Website: Alephnaught Images, UKMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/alephnaught
Mayhem # 548026
There are amazing things to be seen in even the most mundane of cirumstances. Collisions of colour, juxtapostion of jarring elements, amazing angles, and people who are not quite what they seem. My favourite art reflects honestly the real world as well as the fantasical images within the creative mind. In the context of photography and digital manipulation, my favourite images reflect a balance between the real and the fantastic. This can include street photography which celebrates the extraordinary in everyday life, or staged/manipulated images which represent a clear and genuine vision of their creator. Or at least, that's the theory...
I've been interested in photography for a number of years, particularly in portrait photography, urbanscapes, street photography, and digital manipulation. I'm now moving towards concepts and ideas in my photography rather than genre: shots which evoke a time and place, or a thought or feeling.
* I'm always looking for people to model for my portraits and projects, male and female. (Check out my project list below and my casting calls) If you're not in the Glasgow area, contact me through private message anyway. I do often travel about.
* Imaginative MUAs.
* Alternative fashion- designers or wearers.
These are my on-going projects so far. (As opposed to my single shoots, which I still do.) Details here will be expanded a bit more in my casting calls as they come, so this is more a bit of a heads-up.
1) POSTER: Head and shoulders shot, almost like a kind of propaganda style poster, playing a character. A bit like the coloured spotlight shots I've done other models (eg the recent Eliza, Britney and Sou shots on my port), but a bit more exact and stylised in terms of focus and lighting.
2) CITY DWELLER: 3/4 portrait style, playing character representing a "city" person (eg business executive, office worker, clubber, socialite, goth, etc) superimposed on appropriate Glasgow back lane. (Using photoshop- the actual model shot is indoor where I can control the light. )
3) B/W SQUARE: I'm wanting to do something with lines, geometry, composition within a square using contrasting light in B/W. essentially hand and shoulder or 3/4 shots.
4) LIGHTPAINTING: I'm thinking of a project involving light painting and photomanipulation, but I want to start on some more simple light painting effects first. 3/4 portrait, with lighting painting from the front, but additional rim lighting from the behind/side. A lot of lightpainting is art-nude, but the way I'm doing it here means that's not neccessary. So it's up to you.
5) "SKETCH" EFFECT: I've got an idea for an ultra high key style shot ie pale/white in front of white background with even frontal lighting (possibly shot from above) and further manipulation in Photoshop, all in order to create an effect towards Matisse or Picasso style "gesture" line drawings. My original idea was that it would be art-nude like the Matisse drawings, but I've worked out how it could be done *without* art-nude using the right clothing. So again, up to you.
Have you worked with Alephnaught Images UK? Add Credits for Alephnaught Images UK! >>