My name is ELIZA, my label is E Marie. I am a DESIGNER (from New York woot woot) as well as a stylist and art director and I make every garment you see from start to finish! Yes, I actually sew this stuff!
(Being since, last minute shoots are very difficult and paid shoots are much preferred!) I love color and anything funky and a bit unordinary! I just like to be creative as possible and edgy! I am very easy going to work with, but I do know what I want and will express that! My favorite words are lavish, jazzy and fierce and I like to think I am a mixture of all three! So if you feel the same way about yourself....we can be friends!
***Please LIKE me on fb- facebook.com/EMarieNY
***Follow me: #EmarieNYfashion
-----> CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING PAID SHOOTS OR GUARANTEED TEARSHEETS/PUBLICATIONS!
THINGS I HAVE DONE:
* Wardrobe Stylist for The Home Shopping Network (FL)
* Freelance work for KAY UNGER (NYC)
* Asst. designer for a swimwear co. called INMOCEAN (NYC)
* Worked for the website of FRENCH CONNECTION (NYC)
* Interned for GIANT Magazine (NYC)
* Currently a designer for private label of a FL based dept. store
E MARIE (MY WORK)
*Cover of BRINK Magazine October 2011 (& winner of the BRINK & VITAMINwater UNCAPPED fashion Competition)
*Cover of Sarasota Magazine May 2011
*Cover of Creative Loafing Sarasota 10/10
*Featured on polyvore.com
*Swimwear was worn on air- B.E.T.'s SPRING BLING 2008
*Swimwear featured in the TAMPA TRIBUNE- june 13, 2009